Peanut Butter

Hey what is everyones thoughts on the new peanut butter? The Chocolate Peanut butter.

I never tasted it but it smells like a tootsy roll :open_mouth:

A jar of peanut butter is sold every second in North America.

http://www.members.kconline.com/kerr/pb.htm

Nutella is way better.

Anyone ever try vegemite?

[quote]The Happy Little Vegemite Song

We are happy little Vegemites as bright as bright can be,
We all enjoy our Vegemite for breakfast, lunch and tea,
Our mummy says weā€™re growing stronger every single week,
Because we love our Vegemite,
We all adore our Vegemite,
It puts a rose in every cheek![/quote]

Iā€™ve definitely gotta try it!

Its gross. those crazy aussies/

That may be, but I canā€™t resist the part about putting a rose in every cheek.

my cheeks get rosy when I puuukeā€¦ need puking smiley)

There was a book out I had once called Toothpaste and Peanut Butter. How you patch hole in the ceiling with toothpaste. Use peanut butter to get stains from the carpet.

Once we got like 50 peyote buttons (taste disgusting) so we blenderized them with a jar of peanut butter and sat out at Long Beach eating peanut butter banana grape jelly sandwiches. To quote Mr Burns ā€œExcellentā€¦ā€

i have yet to try peyote.

http://www.louisvillestreets.com/forums/images/smilies/puke.gif

Now how do we add this to our smileyā€™s???[/quote]

It canā€™t be added to the page smileysā€¦ the only way you can do it is to host the smiley somewhere else and link to it in the message.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Pizza

http://www.louisvillestreets.com/forums/images/smilies/puke.gif

What could be better than chocolate and peanut butter? Surprise your family and friends with this easy-to-make dessert.

Toppings (see suggestions below)
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter, room temperature
1 egg
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 (12-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
1/4 cup peanut butter

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, flour, and baking soda. Stir in 1/2 of the chocolate chips. Using your fingers, spread or press the dough onto the pizza pan, leaving a one-inch edge as the cookie will spread as it bakes.

Bake 18 to 24 minutes until light brown. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over the top and drop spoonfuls of peanut butter over the top; let rest for approximately 5 minutes or until chocolate is shiny and soft. With a knife, smooth out the chocolate. Add Toppings of your choice. Let pizza cool before cutting and serving. Serve at room temperature.

NOTE: The pizza may be made ahead and refrigerated, covered, until ready to use. To use, bring to room temperature before cutting and serving (if you donā€™t bring to room temperature, it will crack when sliced).

Chocolate peanut butter treatza-pizzas from DQ are much better.

I have yet to try a treatza-pizza.

ewww peanut butter is nasty shit i dont like it barf

DQ chocolate tastes like vaseline. Cold, greasy, chocolate flavoured vaselineā€¦
and the ā€˜ice creamā€™ is probably scraped off the top of some arctic oil tankā€¦

WHAT!!>!?&%*(^ :open_mouth:

[quote=ā€œherbie_popneckerā€]DQ chocolate tastes like vaseline. Cold, greasy, chocolate flavoured vaselineā€¦
and the ā€˜ice creamā€™ is probably scraped off the top of some arctic oil tankā€¦[/quote]

Ok Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m more disturbed by your lovely imagination, or the fact that you know what vaseline tastes like. :open_mouth:

Dude, the cookie part of DQ ice cream cake is excellent.