PC Power Scan

For all you PC users, check this out! Works great for me. I have an unlock code if anyone is interested.

www.pcpowerscan.com

some may call it a pc power scam… but oh well

what you mean pc power scam,?

Well some may believe it is one of those bogus programs that lead the user to believe they have ps problems and actually don’t.
But I downloaded the program, ran a scan, found over a 100 problems, fixed them, then uninstalled the program.
The next day I reinstalled the program and the scan concluded there is nothing wrong with my system.
So this is my proof the program works. :unamused:
The unlock code is as follows : RI2814821956

[quote=“Prudence”]Well some may believe it is one of those bogus programs that lead the user to believe they have ps problems and actually don’t.
But I downloaded the program, ran a scan, found over a 100 problems, fixed them, then uninstalled the program.
The next day I reinstalled the program and the scan concluded there is nothing wrong with my system.
So this is my proof the program works. :unamused:
The unlock code is as follows : RI2814821956[/quote]

Either that or it installed lots of crap on your system and did what it was made to do!

What you say!!

“Are there corrupt files lurking inside your PC ready to cause harmful destruction?”

All you need to do is run scandisk and defrag, and you’ll be fine. This kind of thing will only install useless crap on your computer.