Park Ave. Corner Store Opens

mrfinny,

Again, I would like to congratulate you on your new business.  Great news that you are up and running!  :smiley:
As a rule here at HTMF we prefer that advertising is posted at rupertgaragesale.com.  MiG has provided a link here at HTMF to that forum.  Please post any new information about your business at that site. 
Thank you.

rupertgaragesale.com

I remember some friends saying people used to get in through the roof, so mybe you can check that out and make sure it wont happen again. And congrats on the new store , this area needs one :smile:

Yes, keep in mind that if its good comments its advertising and needs to go elsewhere but you can libel/slander a business anywhere else on the site. lol.

Photoguy, if you feel a business has been libelled or slandered, I’d appreciate it if you’d point out where.  Or is this just your drive-by slander of HTMF?

Do you think expressing an opinion about a business or writing an informal review of a business is libel or slander? 

We don’t want (unpaid) advertising on HTMF.  That can all go over to the free bcgaragesale.com site.  We made this decision in the past when the classifieds section was really taking over the site.

I’m just kidding Mig. No insult inteneded.

We do allow advertising, though.

Does any one love his nuts  yet ?

Spotted at Zellers in Prince Rupert:

Who wants a Slapchop animated avatar?  Just made one, right-click and save:

http://menino.com/temp/slapchop-anim.gif

nice mig!

And the shake exerciser thingy. Classic.

My girlfreind and I went to see the new Park Ave. store and buy a lottery ticket from Mr. Finny. I hope this was a lucky choice for us…