Pacific Inn Mural

Here is a picture of the new Pacific Inn Mural (from e-prince rupert)…just amazing work done here.

http://www.e-princerupert.com/Prince_Rupert/PR_12June_27_Council1_files/image022.jpg

I hope more of these murals will be popping up in town.

E-Prince Rupert also talks about possibly painting the pellet silos with murals…THAT is a AWESOME idea!

This mural looks terrific! I assume that it was done by the same artist as the mural in Cow Bay? Does anyone know who the artist is?

Yes, it was done by the same person. I don’t know who he is though.

looks good . next ones maybe tom rooney and building beside old epicurean site :smile:

OMG…I’ve been away for 8 days and this is done already!! So beautiful… nice work to whom ever is the Artist…thankyou for the mural

Someone should hire him to paint the sea side of the mall. That would be epic

Outstanding mural! :smile:

yes !! that would be a magnificent wall for a mural. It’s great ,the interest in the beautification of Prince Rupert.

The Artist’s name is Mr. Jeff King, local BC Man from Nanaimo and has over 30 years experience, in which; one of his largest mural projects was over 5000 square feet! He has a few more to do this summer here in Rupert, not going to give away the locations so you will just have to wait and see!

[quote=“Roomer”]

The Artist’s name is Mr. Jeff King, local BC Man from Nanaimo and has over 30 years experience, in which; one of his largest mural projects was over 5000 square feet! He has a few more to do this summer here in Rupert, not going to give away the locations so you will just have to wait and see![/quote]

[quote=“Roomer”]

The Artist’s name is Mr. Jeff King, local BC Man from Nanaimo and has over 30 years experience, in which; one of his largest mural projects was over 5000 square feet! He has a few more to do this summer here in Rupert, not going to give away the locations so you will just have to wait and see![/quote]

Awesome… can’t wait, this will be so goood for Rupert…Yea !!

Scaffolding up on the side of the Crest is his next project!