Overclocking couse rip in the Space-Time Continuum

A rift in the space-time continuum was created today when overclocker Astrothug ran a 2.5 GHz Pentium 4 at 7.6 GHz. Overclocking has long been blamed for causing global warming, but this is the first occasion that the fabric of space-time has been damaged.

No one was injured in the accident, but a computer motherboard was partially damaged as well as the Alpha Cooler and P4 to a parallel universe.

All I got was this pic of the Great Fire of 2008 in Rupert. http://www.ghostintheshell.ca/we.jpg

Haha nice job splicing in Kelowna - Summer 2003 forest fire photos.

It all doesnt matter 15 years from now we’ve got a nice big rock heading at us LIVE WHILE YOU CAN PEOPLE!!!

Go do your homework and then go to bed kiddo!

Are you sure it wasnt 7.8?

[quote=“BigThumb”]

Go do your homework and then go to bed kiddo![/quote]

Man to know where you people live and who you are would be great.

I mean I can’t say anything on account I might be mouthing off to some teacher.

[quote=“BigThumb”]

Go do your homework and then go to bed kiddo![/quote]

Ya, I think it’s past your bedtime. It’s like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black.

nomad just tell the fuckers that despite their best attempts, you wont be ging to their bed tonight. no little boy sex for you big thumb.

Oh, snap! It’s all over now.

HA! Oh man that was good.

yes ees, its all over your chest since big thumb couldnt get nomad

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I think that the Riley’s should have their own family reunion website, there they can talk about all the little boy sex that they want.

I think the Rileys should go over to your house and kick your ass.

Yeah… just shut up.

woah! what a comeback :unamused:

Actually, it is. If you break it down, you’ll see that I am stating that my intelligence is far too superior to be wasted on making comebacks that other people won’t understand.

I like pleasure spiked with pain, and music is my aeroplane.

i love snobby geeks

We hate stupid people.