Online Multiplayer games

What ones do you play? I play BF2142 looking for better FPS

I still play good ol’ Diablo 2 from time to time.

There are only two games in the world.

World of Warcraft, and InkLink.

post a link to Inklink plz

There are two kinds of people in the world, people who ask questions first, and people who google first:

google.ca/search?q=inklink

I used to have this as an e-mail signature:  "There are 10 kinds of people in the world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don’t. "  But a few people were insulted, because they didn’t realize it wasn’t about them.

I know but its soooo much easier for the lazy person to link it thanks

Is it?

You’re telling us that clicking reply, typing up a request for a link, checking the thread every now and then for updates, is easier then typing “inklink” into the search bar of your browser (or going to www.google.ca and typing inklink)?

It’s not  a game and it’s not multiplayer but I like linerider.

http://www.official-linerider.com/play.html so you won’t have to google it :wink:

[quote=“MiG”]I used to have this as an e-mail signature:  "There are 10 kinds of people in the world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don’t. "  But a few people were insulted, because they didn’t realize it wasn’t about them.
[/quote]

There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count, and those who can’t.

Also, Line Rider = most bestest evar

Thanks to eso, I am now addicted to InkLink!

The game of choice for HumTech 9!

InkLink for credit? I’m in.

I think a lot of people (myself included) prefer to post a question to a board than search Google because we know the people we’re asking, and are more likely to trust the answers.  With Google, you kind of have to weed through a lot of different opinions, some of which can be pure subterfuge or people shilling for companies.  On a forum, if you know the people well enough you can get a sense of how closely their tastes mirror your own and as such can be more confident in the answers.

Sure, but I mean it’s a straight-forward lookup.  Type inklink in google, and you’ll find inklink.  There’s a difference between matters of opinion (ie: are fuel additives worth it?) and “what’s the address for inklink?”

You ask friends for opinions all the time (ie:  who is a good contractor for this job on my house?)  But if you want just an objective answer (ie: what is the phone number for contractor joe?) you can use a phone book.

Asking for the address for inklink isn’t an opinion.