No such thing as climate change

Well, like I said.  The Earth is flat.  I’ve read a lot of articles for and against the idea that the world is round.

I’m not buying it.  You can, but I’m not.

If co2 is causing the warming why is it that the co2 levels rise about 400 years AFTER a warming? Ill tell you why, because most of the co2 is in the oceans, cold water can hold more co2 than warm water, so as the oceans warm for whatever reason they release some of their co2 as the warmer water cannot hold it any longer, blows a big hole in the idea co2 is causing the warming, if it is its levels should rise first, then the temperature but it doesnt, its the other way around. The sun’s cycle changing is the most likely cause of global warming. You might want to ask yourself why the gore team never mentions the co2 levels rise follows warming by 400 years, they have the same information we do, dishonest pricks.

um are your lights off MiG… your still posting  you didn’t turn off  your electrics…

It isn’t 8:00 yet.

I don’t think the first step is accepting climate change. 

If this was the first step then we should be working backwards to eliminate the climate change, with priorities over our economies and our ways of life.  We could end up costing jobs, taking pay cuts etc, (and likely it wouldn’t be the rich but this is all my talk no proof) which might not be the best solution.

I think that our first step has to be an understanding that every action has a reaction and then to realize that economics is central to humanity.

With this understanding, we realize that our way of lives affects the planet, whatever energy we are using.

With this understanding I think it will be easier to hypothesis that global warming has come as a result of putting our financial and economic well beings ahead of our planet (food source, quality of life, etc).  Now we can tackle the problem with the understanding that our solutions are best for both the planet and ourselves.

lol im ahead lol
thanks Hitest

I don’t buy this whole earth being round thing at all.

Try and convince me.  Give me one shred of evidence that it is.  I don’t buy it.

I go outside, I’m not on a big ball or marble.  I’ve been on the prairies!  They’re flat!  They’re not round!

[quote=“CC Dynamo”]
I don’t think the first step is accepting climate change.[/quote]

Sorry, I meant that we have to accept that it’s happening.  We’re not going to have any conversations like you suggest if people can just dismiss them by saying “I don’t believe in it.”

But I totally agree with you that we’re not going back to living in caves because of it.  We need to figure out ways to deal with our increasing thirst for energy (it’s not going down!), with making decisions that balance quality of life and the environment.

You’re totally right.

More power to you MiG

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth_Society

NASA has some photos you might like to look at along with every other space agency. I have a much more selfish opinion of it all, i have another 30-40 years tops on this planet, what do I care what happens to it after that. I’d like to see a big rock fall out of the sky before my time is up, now that would truly be the way to go, everything all at once.

[quote=“ChrisJ”]
NASA has some photos you might like to look at along with every other space agency.[/quote]

That’s what they want you to think.  They’re all faked, and I have proof.

Do you want the links?

Some fellow travellers along your projected path…

alaska.net/~clund/e_djublons … ociety.htm

theflatearthsociety.org/forum/

And of course a little food for thought (gets hungry pondering all these global changes)

flatearth.com/

I wondered what was up… I didn’t have anyone to sit in the dark and sing Kumbayah with…

on the other hand, as someone schooled in the 60s when they actually taught science whether you liked it or not, I’d prefer to believe that my car warming up on the way to work was cuz I turned the knob and not God’s will or some ‘natural warming cycle’.

If we try to fix and reverse global warming and it turns out it is real, then we did the right thing.  If we try to fix and reverse it and it turns out to not be real, then what?  Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  Either way, as long as we do something, we can only stand to gain.

I’ve been waiting years for an opportunity for this link!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal’s_Wager