New Years

Agreed. She is indeed the best in my opinion.

She is not my WIFE but she is MY LADY/PARTNER the BEST in this Old Guys life but I respect your opinion .

I plan to celebrate in my customary fashion.

By waking up when I hear the fireworks and gun shots go off. Mutter “Happy New Year” to myself, and then roll over and go back to sleep.

x

I plan to be at work from 11:45 until noon the next day

Do you mean the place behind the Old Phone Booth ? They never seem to be open and I heard that when they are open that they are very expensive . But thanks for clearing that up for me and I guess that it will be Dave watching and Jazz .

Personally, I think Cow Bay Cafe is severely overrated - don’t yell at me - I respect your opinions/tastes - but I don’t care for the food and find the tables way too crowded. And yes, expensive, although I have no problem paying for good food.

Happy New Year everyone…I wish us all a very positive outlook for 2012… Cheers…please don’t drink and drive :smile:

[quote=“hitest”]

Hang in there man, it will get easier for you. I remember my days with very young children. :smile:[/quote]

Tru dat. I can feel your pain (and luv)

'nothing but health and happiness in the new year(s) to all the HTMF ers.

[quote=“mossINmyTOES”]

Do you mean the place behind the Old Phone Booth ? They never seem to be open and I heard that when they are open that they are very expensive . But thanks for clearing that up for me and I guess that it will be Dave watching and Jazz .[/quote]

Personally, I think Cow Bay Cafe is severely overrated - don’t yell at me - I respect your opinions/tastes - but I don’t care for the food and find the tables way too crowded. And yes, expensive, although I have no problem paying for good food.

I personally agree it might be overated but I choose it because its the best we have here… I hate the Crest very over rated and Breakers is closed 6:00pm

Just came from my wonderful dinner with a friend at Cow Bay Cafe… it was awesome!

Very Best Wishes to all fellow htmf posters…

Happy New Year HTMF…52 minutes to go or so:)

1st poster of the year,do I win a car? Happy New Year all!