New years resolutions

What’s everyone’s new years resolution? Mine is to mature more and just overall get everything in my life going well.

Good for you Methad.

For those who weren’t in Time Square:
http://www.panoramas.dk/new-year-2005/FS1_times-square.html

Well, my New Year’s Resolution as I roll out of bed at 1:00 this afternoon, feeling pretty ragged…

I’ll never drink again!

Actually, my resolution is to not fall into any more barrels of oil.

I don’t believe in new years resolutions, if there’s something about yourself you want to change, just do it. Don’t wait till some arbitrary date to make those changes.

That being said I’m never drinking again, or trying to fall asleep in someone I don’t know’s laundry room

ahahah new years is awesome.

[quote=“Rich”]I don’t believe in new years resolutions, if there’s something about yourself you want to change, just do it. Don’t wait till some arbitrary date to make those changes.

That being said I’m never drinking again, or trying to fall asleep in someone I don’t know’s laundry room[/quote]

It’s not like people actually wait around for new years to change themselves, its just something that comes along and then people think up some b.s. of what to do for a resolution. It is the kind of thing that you think up in a few ours on new years eve

We can say what we want, but like every other year… We never follow them :stuck_out_tongue: lol so I could care less. do the same thing im doing now, works so far.

Ok wait…

Mine is to wake up with a Single Alarm Clock… Not the 4 i have right now

What year is it again?