New to the process, but hoping to make a difference

He’s possibly the youngest of candidates to make a run for City council in recent years, but for Jason Shellenberg he’s hoping that his youthfulness won’t count against him when it comes to count the votes.

His main points in the current campaign revolve around the cleanliness of the city which he hopes will become a higher priority with the city and the vandalism issue, for which he weighs in on the current debate, suggesting that the frequent targeting of young people isn’t always appropriate when it comes to the higher profile incidents of late.

While those youngsters that have found themselves under the glare of the old folks of late might appreciate his support, the problem is they don’t have a vote just yet…

(from  the blog a town called podunk, click on the link below to see the entire article atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … 1215972719 )-

Jason has my vote.  I’m still investigating the platforms of the others, but he’s a definite vote for me.

I would love to have a sit down with the young man Jason, maybe we can bounce some stuff. If anyone knows how to contact him I would appreciate.