New Sign at the Civic

The kids will be safe as long as they aren’t crossing McBride instead of using the underpass.

Traffic lights there would be the responsiblity of the highways ministry. I think it’s fine; most people stop when they see kids crossing.

Kids should also be taught to look before you cross the street, make eye contact with the driver, and make sure they’re able to stop. Instead of just bursting out in front of traffic and risking getting hit. :wink: The second option being the one that most adult pedestrians in Rupert seem to take. Can’t really blame the kids, if the adults are the ones teaching their children that kind of behavior.

I saw a parent grab two children by the hand and led them out into the street. I couldn’t help but comment, loud enough so the parent and his kids could hear, “Its quite amazing what parents are teaching their children these days!”

The new sign is nice but message should be updated unless, of course, Sugar Shack is on again this Saturday

I think that will be the big problem. I don’t see them updating the sign that much. That sugar shack sign is from last week c’mon Civic please update lol

Apparently, there was a malfunction or something. It has been updated - why wouldn’t they update it otherwise?

[quote=“drummerboy”]

Apparently, there was a malfunction or something. It has been updated - why wouldn’t they update it otherwise?[/quote]

hmmmmm let me think!!!1