New Restaurant: Blue Ocean

You must be related to billy the bot!  :imp:

I said “most” suck.  Never tried Prime Time Cafe but I will give it a try now.

Cu’s is okay.  Nothing great.  The atmosphere in there is pretty bad.

Opa is good.  I really wish they had chicken or steak terriyaki on the menu.

The Crest has good food, just a little expensive.

The crest isnt that expensive, if your going out for a nice meal in van - it’s gonna cost you twice that much! I think that u get what you pay for, I like the cleaniness, customer service and atmosphere of the crest!!

I had a date with my 4yr old on sunday nite…Cus was closed, Opa’s was closed, Primetime was closed, Cow Bay cafe was closed…we usually end up at the crest - but we were on a mission for something different so we decided on the anchor inn.  They have the bestest french fries ever!! (I was with a 4yr old) I will be going there again to try out some more of their menu!

I still have an Opa craving :wink:  Best sushi I’ve ever had!!

Well, let’s see  :sunglasses:

The Crest is a little expensive but good for a once in awhile meal !
Prime Time Cafe is great, they make the best egg salad sammies around, huge and yummy !!
Cu’s, good food but thought they were unfriendly, spent the whole time I was eating yelling into their cell phones  :unamused:
Breakers’, yum !
Cowpuccinos, good soup and goodies!
Anchor Inn, great corn chowder!
Fairview, I like their food, good burgers my fella says !
  Those are my faves but I am sure I forgot somebody…Used to LOVE Green Apple :cry:

It’s Opa sushi not Opa “cook to order”

And as far as I know, chicken and steak isn’t, and never has been, considered FISH. Which is what they serve…

Sorry, I guess I wasn’t really looking at it as only a fish place.  Most sushi places I’ve been too serve a variety of Japanese cuisine.

Went to Prime Time Cafe today…took mom in for a bowl of soup… it was beef barely and we shared a chicken sandwich. The owner came over to talk to mom, as she knows she is just visiting, and made her feel so welcome to Prince Rupert…
we had such a nice lunch today… thanks :smile:

I’ve been at Prime Time twice in the last week or so.  Awesome.

I frequent the OC diner. The ocean centre diner has great food, huge servings and a relatively low price.

is that Uncle Bucks ? cause if it is…oh ya , order the # 8…sooooo good

uncle bucks it is not . oc is beside the growing space downtown

Think you meant beef barley cause beef barely would be a whole different bowl of somethin!  :smiley:

But Prime Time is a nice place, their sushi is quite enjoyable I find

lmao…barely

oh ya… I also have dined there…good curry chicken on rice…
yup I know what your all thinkin…she eats out alot…lol