New here

I am new here on the site  buti do not see a regular chat room so we can go and chat. anyways i am new and interested in finding some online friends interested in  some extra fun. contact me at same nic at the hotplace.

We’ve done the IRC thing a few times, but it never seems to get much traction.

sounds like your trying to catch a predator?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6-psmcDWps)

I’d like to see one of those predator shows where a guy shows up, the girl says ‘have a pop while I put away the laundry’, the the guy explodes"
You stupid airheaded bitch, you’re like 13! You can see with your goddam eyes I’m 49 and ugly as shit, and you ask to meet online and actually invite me in your house? Where’s you parents? See this cell phone, I’m calling Welfare and having them charged with negligence and child endangerment!
Look here they are already. You, officer! Take this idiot kid into protective custody, she’s got the IQ of a potato!!!

Grow up. I am justing wanting some online friends providing they are over 21 since its illegal to be with an underage kid, sheesh  am not that dumb or stupid.

Heh, obviously, you’re new here:-)  herbie is just having some fun with you:-)  herbie rules:-)

Why 21?  The legal age in B.C. is 19 :wink:

WHY 21 BECAUSE I HAVE TEENS THAT AGE AND  THATS THE AGE I PREFER MY FRIENDS TO BE OR OLDER.MAYBE WILLING TO ACCEPT 19 & 20 IF THEY ARE MATURE.

Welcome to HTMF ejm.  You’ll need a thick skin to fit in here.  Don’t take things too seriously.

Also,

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

THANKS, I LIKE TO VICE MY OPINIONS. LOL

Just about pwned the whole front page ejm…

SORRY :imp:    :stuck_out_tongue:

did everyone hear there is a new ninja turtle movie coming out do you know if it has krang and the technodrome in it? that would be awesome.

ejm no one seems to want to say this directly so heres some advice to get you started off on the right foot around here. LAY OFF THE DAMN CAPS LOCK KEY!

Typing in all caps is considered shouting. If you type like that all the time most people will just start ignoring your posts.

Mike

Yeah stay away from those Caps Lock , ejm . I have not been on here for a while and then I come on only to find out that I may have fallen onto a chat site. Someone tell it isn’t so . I get very shy when I know someone is looking to chat .

I have a nice new Mac keyboard for my Mini. Unlike cheap $19 PC keyboards, I just can’t bring myself to deface it by introducing Mr. Capslock and Mr. Needlenose.
I’d gladly trade it for the old cents key back!
Or the PIPE key. Honestly, asides from Linux terminals who has ever used the pipe key on a PC or Mac?

|||||||||||||||||||

Pipes are a key component to ASCII art.