New Front Page

Do you like the new front page?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

So what do you think?

Post comments below…

The preview text on the side for the fourms is too small.

Really? What browser?

I’ve been trying this with a bunch of browsers, and it all looks fine. If it’s too small to be readable, take a screenshot and let’s see it.

It’s a trade-off, though, between the amount of text you can have and the size of the text. If I make it bigger, it means less text.

Maybe I just need time to adapt, but it seems like every 2 months or so, HTMF gets a major overhaul and I need to re-find everything.

Is there a way to stretch the mainpage so it takes up more than half of my screen?

Well not everybody has a big screen, and not everybody has their browser maximized all the time.

So if I made it bigger, all those people on 800x600, or those that like to browse and watch TV or whatever, they would complain.

Last front page was good. Making good things better is hard, I don’t like this one but I guess it will grow on me in some point in time.

p.s change it back :stuck_out_tongue:

I dig the “random” photos on the front page. Not truly random, because it isn’t changing, but just pics from many different albums. But yeah, it does seem weird that the forums take up all my screen, but the front page doesn’t. Isn’t there some way to make the front page more “dynamic”, so that it will automagically adjust to fill your screen depending on the resolution?

There might be a way, but the top banner would look wonky.

I’m going outside to get some sun on my bald head, but I’ll play with it later tonight.

its ok, last one i liked. but it will take time then ill like this one

i run
1280X1024 res

Dude, I run 1280x1024, but my browser’s never maximized, that’s just nuts.

i like it.

I’m runnin’ 1600 x 1200.

dude, no site is designed to look good in big monitors. Just don’t maximize your browser.

Take a look at yahoo.com. Maximize your browser. Ug.

I especially like how my Photoshop Is Hard album is on the cover! That’s gonna get me so much exposure! Thanks! X-D

I’ve got so many ideas to draw, I need a little book to write them down so I don’t forget (I’ve already forgot a couple…)

I’ll upload the next three 4morrow.

Get some Coke bottle bottom glasses.

About the new page: On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being wicked)

new front page: 8
height of page : 3 ( I guess it is tough to put everything in without scrolling).
big mainframe computer on the banner: 10
flames forum not visible right away : 4
Charles_T drawings: 15
MrJ not posting at all lately : off the scale

Hehehe X-D

[quote=“BigThumb”]
new front page: 8
big mainframe computer on the banner: 10
flames forum not visible right away : 4
Charles_T drawings: 15
MrJ not posting at all lately :[/quote]

PRICELESS!

As with others, the jury is out right now. I didn’t find that much wrong with the old page, but there is no harm in tinkering a bit.

my thoughts exactly

as soon as the page opened I just went uggg… I can’t stand the constant changes

what the hell kind of a sound is that anyway? fuck

[quote=“Rich”]
as soon as the page opened I just went uggg… I can’t stand the constant changes

what the hell kind of a sound is that anyway? fuck[/quote]

What are you? Grandpa Simpson? HTMF changed the last time in NOVEMBER. 6 months ago.

That’s a “constant” change?