New Fast food coming to Terrace

Heard recently Wendy’s Fast food coming to Terrace on Keith Ave.

Terrace City Council have said Wendy’s is not coming to Terrace.

Domino’s Pizza is coming to Terrace.

Awesome. The pizza in terrace is horrid… dominos makes average pizza at decent prices.

[quote=“jesus”]

Awesome. The pizza in terrace is horrid… dominos makes average pizza at decent prices.[/quote]

Average pizza is being kind…Domino’s is some of the worst pizza I have ever had.

Little Caesars is bottom of the barrel and Domino’s is pretty damn close to that.

[quote=“bthedog”]

Awesome. The pizza in terrace is horrid… dominos makes average pizza at decent prices.

Average pizza is being kind…Domino’s is some of the worst pizza I have ever had.

Little Caesars is bottom of the barrel and Domino’s is pretty damn close to that.[/quote]

Everyone’s tastes are different. Just because you don’t like it, others may. Curious what is your favorite franchise pizza joint?

Little Caesars is bottom of the barrel and Domino’s is pretty damn close to that.
Funny, its some of the best franchise pizza ive had. Certainly the best price/quality comparison.

[quote=“jesus”]Average pizza is being kind…Domino’s is some of the worst pizza I have ever had.

Little Caesars is bottom of the barrel and Domino’s is pretty damn close to that.[/quote]

Funny, its some of the best franchise pizza ive had. Certainly the best price/quality comparison.

When it comes to being the worst pizza Pizza Hut rates high for me esp when it was here, out right garbage…

[quote=“jamesbrown”]

When it comes to being the worst pizza Pizza Hut rates high for me esp when it was here, out right garbage…[/quote]

pizza hut is garbage everywhere. Checkers is ok in terrace, boston pizza makes pretty ok pizza but its nothing to write home about and at 50.00 for 2 large pepperoni I expect some pretty fucking amazing pizza.

Dominos is going to kill canadian 2 for one diarrhea special especially when the quality and prices are lower and boston pizza will hurt as well. Dominoes certainly doesnt compare to my home made Neapolitan pizza’s but for cheap fast takeout they kick ass.

Domino’s Pizza is a hit and miss, but mostly miss 80% of the time. Their franchises are normally found in sh*tholes.

…so like every city in BC/AB is a shithole? I’ve found all the franchises to be consistently what you would expect when you buy pizza from a chain store. Not great but not bad.

You guys are comparing fast food pizza when you have Checkers???
I drive almost a hundred miles for their pizza…
Who cares about a new OK pizza when you have knock-out killer pizza??

[quote=“rupzuk”]You guys are comparing fast food pizza when you have Checkers???
I drive almost a hundred miles for their pizza…
Who cares about a new OK pizza when you have knock-out killer pizza??[/quote]

checkers is no better than dominos and dominos has better pricing iirc. is checkers a chain? if not they should try expanding their options to include different crusts/styles of pizza. You want to win me and a lot of other people over as a customer offer us something nobody else is doing otherwise I’m going to pick the cheapest of options since they all taste relatively the same… except canadian 2 for 1 fuck that place. Even the dog shit quality of their website is a perfect representation of the “food” you get there.

yes checkers pizza is prob the best in the nw

but another fast good shit hole?..who cares?..we live in an age of gaming/computers/cell phones…do we need another unhealthy. foreign worker served cheap food laced with harmful chemicals to maximize profit?

fast food should be regulated like liqour and tobacco.

so unhealthy…drop the fried/fast food in your lives and you’ll feel the difference…

Checkers is my favorite pizza in Terrace, but my kids will only eat Pizza Hut or Boston…