New Business opening next to Teddy's?

Does anyone know what business is opening on the corner next to DataBoy/Teddy’s…there is renovations going on in there and new awnings on the outside of the building.

Fairview Management is opening up a form of outlet for soup and sandwich , I wish them the best of luck with the new concept , that staff work so hard and I must compliment Dave and Val for the energy they put forward to their clients.

So the new business is a soup/sandwich cafe? Run by the people who own Fairview Mangement?

So the new business is a soup/sandwich cafe? Run by the people who own Fairview Mangement?

The Fairview Management people are going to open a Soup & Sandwich place , I believe that it is a new adventure to help the community and staff/clients . The community will have a place to tryout the soup and sandwiches and also meet and see these young adults who are clients and live in our community . I would venture to say that it is a great concept , with them working and serving the so-called normal citizens of this community .

Sounds like a really great idea.