Never give out your password or credit card number

Lately, I’ve been messaging people at random, saying things like "Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation. "

Do you know people who do this?

fishyfishpants

Hah, I used to do that. When someone would message me, I’d just copy and paste that warning.

Lame

Hafe-Life 2 is out and I can’t open my copy because I have an Astronomy mid-term tomorrow morning…

Griffins (RCAF Bell 412s) are sweet, noisey and tip small planes over. Same with 727s doing low and overs in excess of 400Kts…

Anyway, only give out your password or credit card number in our own private instant message conversation.

Hammerheads or reverse cuban 8s anyone? Today I bit the bullet and signed up for an aerobatics course… Weapon of choice? This very Citabria 7-GCBC.

http://www.southernskies.ca/photos/background%20pics/Citabria.Fleet.jpg

I got visit from someone who was upset because I sent him e-mails asking for his credit card number over and over. He was mad because he said he sent it dozens of times and I kept asking…
Had to explain I’d need it one more time to get the viruses out of his computer.
-administration@everysingledomainnameon … nglist.com](mailto:-administration@everysingledomainnameonyouroutlookmailinglist.com)