Need to borrow an item

Hello, I’m looking to borrow one of those small usb connected hard drive things… I’m not sure what they’re called sorry for my weak description.

http://images.tigerdirect.com/SKUimages/medium/K24-8038.jpg

That is what it looks like… My floppy drive isn’t working on my other computer and I have an essay I need to copy off of it. If anyone has one do you think I could borrow it for like a day?

Thanks.

Can’t you just e-mail yourself the essay?

If you can’t (for whatever reason), I can lend you a USB drive.

[quote=“MiG”]Can’t you just e-mail yourself the essay?

If you can’t (for whatever reason), I can lend you a USB drive.[/quote]

emailing yourself is the best. At least you feel like someone is thinking about you!

Seriously, I email a lot of stuff to myself for work related things.

I can’t get the other computer on the internet… It has a crazy virus. I can try though. I will try then let you know what happend. Thanks.

i have one. but i dont think being in terrace helps you much with that.

Or… Why dont you sit there… Borrow one of the many laptops and retype it… i dunno? or just retype it…

Or transfer the hdd. That ones my favorite.

got a digital camera? stick it on the card for the camera.

Or just open the document on the screen, take some pics, and show them to your teacher.

I allways keep floppies handy. They’re not too bad at scraping ice off the car windows or mud off my shoes…

[quote=“mEtHaD”]My floppy drive isn’t working on my other computer and I have an essay I need to copy off of it. If anyone has one do you think I could borrow it for like a day?

Thanks.[/quote]