Need an audio Job done asap

Good aftersleep. We are in need of a person to do audio recording for us.
We have a (record), yes from a record player that has one of our elders telling stories. All in our language, the person on that record in not with us anymore and we would like to get that recorded from record player to CD.
So if anyone can help out, PM. As we will pay good for the job.

Thanks

or email me at…

forwardslash_j@hotmail.com

Apparently Teddy’s records has that service available.

Thats simple, but who has a record player these days?

[quote=“Hi Timez”]Good aftersleep. We are in need of a person to do audio recording for us.
We have a (record), yes from a record player that has one of our elders telling stories. All in our language, the person on that record in not with us anymore and we would like to get that recorded from record player to CD.
So if anyone can help out, PM. As we will pay good for the job.

Thanks

or email me at…

forwardslash_j@hotmail.com[/quote]

All the cool people, my friend. All the cool people. :smile:

When I was in high school, and there was that mandatory square dancing class, I was paid to transfer all of the square dancing records to CD. This was back when having a CD burner in your home computer was pretty new, I think.

Sure, Eso. Mandatory. Uh huh . . .

God how I hated square dancing in grade 8.

Mike

Eso only agreed to make copies of the records so he could have copies for himself! I heard the Tetown Mountain Stomp is great for picking up chicks.

Is that why your avatar does it?

Step-together-step-STOMP!

I remember back in the day when we used to use an actual record player for that dance in P.E. class… we all used to STOMP as hard as we could to try and ge the record to skip!

I remember being in grade 8 and dancing with the grade 12’s, I also remember our class not doing the dance right and Mr leach made us do push ups till we got it

[quote=“Dave”]

Is that why your avatar does it?[/quote]

My avatar is dancing to the Ninja Turtle Rap… duh! And MUCH better than Vanilla Ice I must add!