Nathan cullen did a super job

I was very proud of nathan when he made his speech today,he will do very well in the votes.Good luck
nathan you should be the new leader in my books.

The way he changed his mind about the long gun registry, made me change my mind.

When he became a turncoat towards Carol James, that made me think about who I was giving my vote to, Nathan will no longer be getting my vote that is a sure thing next to higher taxes !

Is this Ajaye’s con-bot attempt to sabotage Cullen’s leadership bid by just praising him? lol

Never heard his speech but his comments in the news this week killed any hope he may have had.
AJ’s backing seals the deal; he’s toast.

He is a very smart man and i think he should have a high level position at the end of this,he reminded me of
barack obama he speaks so well and is a nice family man.

[quote=“ajaye46”]He is a very smart man and i think he should have a high level position at the end of this,he reminded me of
barack obama he speaks so well and is a nice family man.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure just about anybody are smarter than you.

I’m sure he is a really good man privately, but his very public stance on Usage Based Billing and then reversal of that stance behind closed doors in the local context re: CityWest ensures he won’t get my vote. Anybody supporting UBB or deregulating big industry will garner a vote for the opposing party.

Of course, there’s always a spoiled ballot too.

[quote=“MeepMeepZoom”] Anybody supporting UBB or deregulating big industry will garner a vote for the opposing party.
[/quote]

I was a fan of Nathan until the UBB fiasco. That was a downer for me.

He seems to have done very well.

blogs.canada.com/2012/03/23/mulc … s-a-homer/

His stance on UBB and the long gun registry are not vote killers.

[quote=“DWhite”]

His stance on UBB and the long gun registry are not vote killers.[/quote]

Yes. I read the reports that he gave an excellent speech. Good for him! I will vote for him in the next election, but, I am still disturbed by his stance on UBB. I guess the thing that bothers me the most is that he will not admit that he made a mistake.

After the first ballot Mulcair is in the lead followed by Topp. I prefer Topp, but, Mulcair may be able to keep Quebec.

Horse race shapes between Mulcair, Topp ahead of second NDP ballot

[quote=“hitest”]

[quote=“DWhite”]

His stance on UBB and the long gun registry are not vote killers.[/quote]

I guess the thing that bothers me the most is that he will not admit that he made a mistake.[/quote]

Usage Based Billing for internet would stifle internet growth, commerce and access to education for all types of low-income persons. Not to mention, for the middle-class (by CityWest’s rates anyway) internet becomes a real evaluated cost coupled with a few small services and long distance on your phone. $150.00 per month phone bills - easy…

Internet is commonly ignored by the “older generation” as a valid issue these days. Because they don’t understand its immense power to un-censor, to communicate, to educate and for entertainment. UBB is a threat to this.

UBB is a threat to internet = Nathan Cullen is a threat to the internet. (<- lol just kidding at that)

His flip-flop on the long gun registry was terrible.

I guess the phrase “Stick to your Guns” no longer applies… sad.

Made it to the 3rd ballot & got 24.6%. Damned good effort.