My Prints Rupert

A video we put together about our city Prince Rupert, BC all video was shot myself and my g/f who also did the narration. enjoy!!

I love the windows sound at the beginning of the movie, defiantly a killer affect.

BORING!!

Well done!!!

Great Video of Rupert…well done!

In the 70’s–across Prince Rupert harbour–there used to be a small community called “Salt Lakes”, would you know if there is still some people living there and if you would know of any photos taken of that location?

Nicely done, astro:-)

W O W        What a go astro    Academy Award presentation    you get my vote for the    Oscar    for foreign short stories

yours is good

I like Brandon Pond’s video too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlVLO-CuYnQ)

awesome video  was the best i seen  maybe you should package it and sell it

Cool video, Astrothug.

I’m reminded of the movie Napoleon Dynamite when Uncle Rico is showing his football vid

In the 70’s–across Prince Rupert harbour–there used to be a small community called “Salt Lakes”, would you know if there is still some people living there and if you would know of any photos taken of that location?

On occasion, I still see skiffs cutting across the harbour towards Salt Lake. It is a squatter area that attracts colourful characters. About four years ago one of them set fire to a couple of the cabins, with no firemans response, of course.

very good video

the only beef i have is the narrator has her mic too close to her face…
makes her voice all distorted…

If “We built this city” was playing through the whole video it would have been awesome! Otherwise it is a nice video, but it coulda been “classic” if Starship was featured al the way through! :sunglasses: