My perfect life

[quote=“MiG”]And if you think we take this crap lightly, we don’t. I don’t want to be broke, I don’t want to be standing in the rain and not working. I like work. But man, at some point you gotta stand up and say enough.

I’m sick of telling students “sorry, we can’t have this course or that course” and making excuses for the government.[/quote]

Hehe, I’m gonna be richer than you. Mig, what is happening to our crude prices? I should have gotten out while the getting was good! At least my finances are only being attacked on one front. You on the other hand, are totally screwed.

Teachers complaining about too much work after school? Oh beautiful justice, thy name is marking. If some teachers have too much work after school, they should stop handing out all those mind-numbing assignments which do nothing to stimulate thought or creativity.

I remember the lazy teachers getting us students to mark the work of our peers when I was in highschool. God bless Mr. Leach, the ASA will live on forever in my cold heart. All of you educators out there should take a page from his book.

Yes Ivan, we already know the world revolves around you and your little egocentric universe. Feel free to confirm your egocentrism one more time, eh?

Sad to hear everything isn’t ok in your dimension, however. It must be really mind-crushing for you to say “my finances are being attacked” after telling the rest of the world how perfect your life was.

Where?

[quote=“MiG”]

Yes Ivan, we already know the world revolves around you and your little egocentric universe. Feel free to confirm your egocentrism one more time, eh?

Sad to hear everything isn’t ok in your dimension, however. It must be really mind-crushing for you to say “my finances are being attacked” after telling the rest of the world how perfect your life was.

Where?[/quote]

Now you’re just being silly. Of course my life is still perfect. I don’t worry about money.

[quote=“MiG”]Feel free to confirm your egocentrism one more time, eh?
[/quote]

Thanks. How about one more time? Tell us about you, Ivan. 'cause you know it’s about you. Everything’s about you. No matter what the topic, it’s about you.

Wow, you turned this into its own thread devoted entirely to me? I’m deeply touched by your regard. Mig, is it any wonder that I have a big head when people are scurrying around and creating threads for me?

Does anyone remember when teachers cut back on all work except for teaching and grading?? No extra cirricular bupkuss. Man, were parents and kids PISSED off. No graduation ceremonies, no chaperoning of dances, no field trips (my high school did a killer Mt Robson trip) none of those things students take for granted.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of anyone going into teaching to make money.

[quote=“fedhed”]Does anyone remember when teachers cut back on all work except for teaching and grading?? No extra cirricular bupkuss. Man, were parents and kids PISSED off. No graduation ceremonies, no chaperoning of dances, no field trips (my high school did a killer Mt Robson trip) none of those things students take for granted.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of anyone going into teaching to make money.[/quote]

Whoa, you can’t talk about teaching in here! This is MY thread now.

Have you rubbed your musk glands on it yet? That will for SURE seal your ownership of it. Unless someone comes along and rubs THEIR musky musky glands higher than you’ve rubbed yours.

Dude, this shit is getting hot!

rubs his musky glands infinity +1 high

sometimes my shit comes out warm but not hot…