My first day of employment

Try WD-40.  Even straight oil might help.

rotflmao

As others have so stated, the squeeker didn’t kill the joke… it just made the barrel full of laughs a hell of lot larger.

Well, today I opted for Overwatea.  I just didn’t want to run into that WELL KNOWN lady again… she seems not to have only gotten on the nerves at Well-Mark and Safety, but also pissed in someone’s cheerios this morning.

So, I’m in Overwatea and

Maaaannnn…people…lighten up for gawd’s sakes. Don’t you think there’s enough stress and other crap around to not get on each others’ cases here? Personally I come to this forum to read, get a chuckle, take other topics seriously, but basically because I’ve become internetically addicted to coming here…whooops…gotta go…I hear there’s an opening at Walmart for a greeter…

Heh-heh :smiley:

There are other places to settle your issues if you don’t like other ppl’s humor or opinions here on HTMF! 

I hear Dr. Phil has a great show!

No, I’ll leave you and your friends to your own sense of humour, such as it is. You can keep the dog shit thread as well. I found your heron posting interesting though.

Why thank you.  I’ll keep you in mind every time I post something about dog shit.  :wink:

Maybe Creaking Door is offended cuz she’s that woman with the twins?

I posted a joke in the spirit of levity.  I’m not trying to be judgmental, but, maybe you need to lighten-up a tad?  Just a mild suggestion. :smile:

geesh; how insensitive you all are, you all should be ashamed of yourselves making fun of the imaginative people of the world, don’t you know they have rights!!!

:smiley:

Holy cow, Cst Ferman. Seven posts in a row. Well done, sir. Well done.

I know…I feel bad:)

At least you did not post a joke about Hitler or the Nazis,  ooopss,  My Bad.

NEW BOOK ON NAZI-ERA HUMOR
“Did You Hear the One About Hitler?â€