My first day of employment

It’s even funnier that everyone got their noses out of joint about it. Adds to the joke nicely.

True enough, but it gave some false impressions about issues that all too often people are confused about to their detriment. As a judge once said ‘dismissal is the capital punishment of employment law’. I cannot recall anyone who has been dismissed finding it to be funny, even if they were awarded severance in the end, which employees often are if they understand their rights. People can be negatively affected by losing their jobs for months or years; some never really recover their self-esteem and confidence. It’s just not that funny …

HAHA…somebody’s been had!
You have to be on your toes around here, I learned that from Astro a while back!

I’ve heard that Vizine helps.

But no one was really dismissed, so who got hurt here - well, except for your being a little embarassed by being had?

Touched a nerve huh?

Did you stock up on some?

… helps deal with common irritants … squirt, squirt.

No, Max, I just don’t share your sense of humour on this one.

And it just keeps getting better, funnier as the post keep coming in. hahaha…classic.

Funerals aren’t normally funny either but put in a joke or movie, they are a gold mine of hilarity!

The best thing would be to just laugh with us, but since peoples noses get out of joint, it’s even more hillarious.  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Laugh and the world laughs with you, FROWN, and you become the only one  posting on this topic who didn’t appreciate the humour… :smiley:  :smiley:

Let me get this straight.
Hitest tells a joke about an imaginary obnoxious person.
CstFerman says “I know this person.”  He KNEW an imaginary person?  and continued the joke.
What is the problem?

One reason why I am not sharing your humour, such as it is, is because in the last few days I have had to refresh my memory about dismissal issues, to help someone who is working for an employer that seems to assume that they have greater powers than they do. I am quite up on the law because I have read so much of it in recent days. I wrote a long post mostly to share what I have learned, because it may be helpful to others. Perhaps that was a mistake on my part.

Naw, it’s not that, it’s that you kept being offended. That was your mistake. Instead of just laughing with us and admitting you were wrong, you tried to place blame on other people for your feelings.

I know people having issues with employers too, and have brushed up on law, I didn’t take offence.

Joke Killer  :stuck_out_tongue: :unamused:

People should clean up their shit after their felines have pooped to indicate cleanliness too.

high five

Bite me!

And then there are those who get stuck in a creeking door without an oil can in sight!