My favourite wet dream

Yeah, it sure beats any girls from Maxim!

What did you expect at htmf?

It doesn’t beat Eso’s fetish for router humping.

[quote=“BigThumb”]

Yeah, it sure beats any girls from Maxim![/quote]

Straight up. You ever put your knob in a floppy drive? Now that’s fantastic. I don’t see any of those Maxim bitches with big sloppy yellow floppy drives. Fantastic.

HAHAHA, fuckin eh lol

On the contrary, I’d prefer skirt to software.

I dont know about that, Aguilera <333

I just bought it and tony hawk 2… great graphics this is the first handheld game system i bought. graphics are wickedly cool… need to get a one gig card for it and try some mpg 4 movies on it…

WTF? Did my post get deleted? Come on, transsexuals are fun to talk about.

Ooooh… I get it know… some sneaky little moderator deleted it! And I didn’t even get to see his/her sneaky little response before he/she deleted that too.

Well, my post was nothing personal. In fact, I was just making a laugh out of a few snippy comments.

But you’re reaction is funny!** Someone got all huffy over that? Haha! Most likely if you’re posting here, you’ve got a bit of interest in computers. So when someone is trying to prove they’re not a geek, it’s a real laugh. Don’t worry, I’m sure you do more than masturbate to kmalloc() functions. I know I do sometimes…

Pesonally though, I’m gonna go find a big 'ole tranny and install a 5 1/4 drive in her/him. Then I’m gonna bootstrap some sexy functions into her/him and make it do a lap dance for me. Wooooo wee. Time to butter up drive B, sweetcakes. :wink:

What is with you and tranny’s?

I watch a lot of Jerry Springer…

mmmm kmalloc() … raaawwwwrrrr

A lapdance is soo much better… When the stripper is crying…

“You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin’ seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler. I never thought missing children could be so sexy.”

Ok Too much bloodhound gang for Tim

You’re pretty when I’m drunk.

I had a really neat one last summer…

My alarm woke me up and I hit snooze…

Next thing I know I dreamt that I woke up for my alarm, hit snooze, and they lay there… next to my gorgeous wife.

I asked her if she wanted to fool around before I had to go to work and she said no… I kept prodding and she kept denying…

I lay down and try to snooze for a bit, then next thing I know my lady friend straddles me and everything goes NightVision… It’s Paris Hilton atop me, and we’re in her video.

She grabs my weiner and directs it toward her slime hole… just before making contact with the Whore-kind my alarm goes off (in real life)…

First time my dream has given me blue balls… and then I did it again before going to work…

Not enough time in the morning…

when you’re over 40 you’ll pray for dreams like that agian.
Wear a nicotine patch to bed, you’ll have ‘lucid dreams’…

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]when you’re over 40 you’ll pray for dreams like that agian.
Wear a nicotine patch to bed, you’ll have ‘lucid dreams’…[/quote]

really?