Mr Joey Stylez at the Underground

AUGUST 26th, 2011 - get your tickets at the Coast Prince Rupert Hotel before they’re all gone!!!
$25 in advance $30 at the door

Holy Moly!!! EXPENSIVE tickets!

Is he an artist, who sings aboriginal hip hop… or an aboriginal who sings hip hop?

Never heard of him. Who is he?

joeystylezmusic.com/

He is an aboriginal who sings Hip Hop

Expensive try going anywhere else to see anyone and let me know the price after you have done so :smile:

Two Time Grammy award winner and has been nominated for 5 aboriginal people’s choice awards.

Yes very expensive ticket price especially for a no name so called artist . No matter who does this kind of so called music too expensive especially for that kind of CRAP .

Don’t be racist.

[quote=“Speedy”]

Expensive try going anywhere else to see anyone and let me know the price after you have done so :smile:[/quote]

It’s only $10 at the PAC… they have it advertised on Facebook.

[quote=“jesus”]

Don’t be racist.[/quote]

What the Hell is racist , in what I wrote ? It is crap so-called music no matter who put that shit out . Yes it is an expensive price to pay for a ticket period.

Please quit perpetuating the “OLD People” stereotypes like: "rap music is "CRAP music, back in my day the fiddle hoedown was 25 cents for the whole week, it’s TOO LOUD!, and by the way…stay off my lawn.
Now I need a nap!

FYI - the performance at the Lester Centre of the Arts (PAC) is a family event so there will be children there.

[quote=“chiefdave”]

Please quit perpetuating the “OLD People” stereotypes like: "rap music is "CRAP music, back in my day the fiddle hoedown was 25 cents for the whole week, it’s TOO LOUD!, and by the way…stay off my lawn.
Now I need a nap![/quote]

I’m 24 and I think rap is crap… I refuse to call it music, because to me, it isn’t.

I will, however, call it a form of poetry reading though. :smile:

Yes Bubbasteve a form of poetry , but we found poetry in Bob Dylan ,Leonard Cohen and many more , I will stick to their poetry . Not as violent , yes protest statements but one could listen and enjoy if he or she wished to .