Movie Run?!?

Now I would like to try something. On a lazy night knowing there is a movie delivery service, timing is needed. With Speedy Delivery (I forgot there new name) delivering our liquor, and Pizza, now with the movie, I am going to try to time it so they would all arrive at the same time. I had the beer and pizza arrive at the same time.

Haha no, you’re thinking of SpeedWay delivery, when you call SpeedyDelivery and ask them to pickup booze and pizza they get mad.

Speaking of deliveries, I used to work out at North Crash, erm, I mean North Coast Airlines years ago. One time we had a guy call from Port Simpson saying that he was having a flat of beer and a bucket of KFC delivered to us, and he wanted us to put it on the next plane.

When we were getting ready to load it, he called back and told us to cancel the delivery cos he didn’t have enough money to pay for it all.

So just as the plane’s leaving (the last flight of the evening at that), he called back and said he was going to put the whole thing on his Visa card. When we told him it was the last flight, he CHARTERED a plane to take it out to him.

I guess he really had a jones for chicken and beer :smile:

$300 for a bucket of chicken and a flat of beer.

I know it’s not unusual for remote northern communities (reservations, villages) in Manitobal to charter planes with take out food in for the entire community. Everyone needs to treat themselves now and then.

We do court one week a month over in the Charlottes and often we used bring stuff over for the court administrator or for the mounties. Not so much since the KFC closed though now that I think of it. I wonder what it was about day old KFC that makes people want it so bad?

Mike

It tastes better when it’s old?

most of the grease has leaked out by then…
Much better than chicken cooked at home. I had it when the leftovers clot in the fridge.

Yeah, my sister’s friend told me about that.
I wasn’t sure if it was just a rumor or not.

Maybe someone should inform the poor fellow that the correct spelling is
’prequels’ :laughing:

[quote]LIMITED TIME OFFER:

THE NEW HARRY POTTER MOVIE IS COMING SOON…
CATCH UP ON THE WHOLE STORY BY RENTING ALL THREE PREQUILS
FOR ONLY $7.25 ![/quote]