Motor bike accident

Not realy sad, but a life expirence 

To see the way wolves eat in the wild is 100% real but was probably lived short
due to the wolf being  scared off by people because they were upset ,

just another one of those wildlife is not welcome here even though we push them out of there homes to build ours .   

When have we pushed wolves out of their home anywhere near here to build ours? There hasn’t been a house built outside city limits in a century!! Are you saying that there was some great wolf ecosystem on 11th that was disturbed by the four houses that went in?

The deer here are only on the island, there called black tails,    the wolves around here have been eating them longer than humans have been on kaien island.
Wolves have a better chance of killing and eating small black tails than the mule deer out the highway,  hence why all the wolves are prety close to home.

The young crippled doe who barely escaped from a wolf or cougar takes refuge by my bedroom window every evening. She then leaves at sunset to bed down for the night.

I saw her last year with two other yearlings and thought she wouldn’t make the winter.

The dogs discovered her first and alerted me. Now when I let them out I tell them to leave her alone and not to bark at her. She seems to understand I have control of the yappy beasts and doesn’t seem afraid at all.

Speedy recovery Gabby!

right on soggy wildlife is stellar

and for Gabby , hope all goes well with the wrist and road burn
but now we know that your a vet rider lol  , theres 2 kinds of riders, ones that have been down and riders that are going down … cheers

love your little story Soggy, thanks…
    I  had an older buck, who would come by the front balcony and as soon as I opened the patio door, his ears perked and he would lick his mouth waiting for his big apple. I sat and would talk to him while he ate… miss him so much, dogs now on both sides of me, so I think he is more comfortable going somewhere else.

The predator who tried to take her down only managed to cripple her back leg.

I remember walking down 10thE near Emanuelle and watch a big buck across the street. Suddenly he stopped in mid-stride as someone started up their Harley about 20 feet away. The buck looked around, saw the guy with his hog, and simply continued on his stroll.

I remember when the dump used to be at the base of the mountain, there were very few deer around. The black bears owned everything, as soon as the dump moved I would say within a year the deer population exploded and has gone up significantly. When there populations grow as much as ours has(deers), vehicles are not the concern. I worry about TB and chronic wasting disease,lime disease from the ticks. I wonder if the population is tested, and at the least it should be maintained.

Id say the deer here are quite healthy unlike the dog sized ones in the charlotts