Motley Crue

Motley Crue
The CN Centre, Prince George, BC
Fri, Apr 7, 2006 08:00 PM
http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/11003B75F035BE26

Who’s in?

That would be sweet to see… if they aren’t dead by then :smiley:

I’m reading the Motley Crue autobiography right now, and it’s absolutely epic.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060989157/qid=1133423926/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-3334262-1217765?n=507846&s=books&v=glance

You know what, Im going to get some tickets… Motley Crue would be amazing

I know someone who saw them in the US and they told me they sucked. They’re all way over the hill, they didn’t have a lot of energy, and they didn’t sound all that good.

This isn’t so much a reunion tour as a “we need to raise some drug money” tour.

Thats funny, stardog champion, cause I also know a whole family of people who went to the edmonton show, and they got their faces melted.

already got my tickets!

[quote=“Stardog Champion”]I know someone who saw them in the US and they told me they sucked. They’re all way over the hill, they didn’t have a lot of energy, and they didn’t sound all that good.

This isn’t so much a reunion tour as a “we need to raise some drug money” tour.[/quote]

I saw them in Kamloops on their last tour and it ruled. I’ll be going to this one too.

I was just saying what I was told. I hope it’s good for your sake, since you already have your tickets. I’ll be interested to hear how it went.

Or did Tommy Lee break your heart too, Stardog?

What are ticket prices?

If any of you Rupert folk are coming up to PG to watch this show make sure you get ahold of me so we can meet up!

No, it was Nikki Sixx! :wink:

sorry stardog, my other post wasnt meant to sound harsh or mean at all - i just heard of the show from a different perspective :smile:

Hardcore Hakk, you plannin on goin to the show? we oughta have a few wobbly pops beforehand :smiley:

[quote=“habert”]sorry stardog, my other post wasnt meant to sound harsh or mean at all - i just heard of the show from a different perspective :smile:

Hardcore Hakk, you plannin on goin to the show? we oughta have a few wobbly pops beforehand :smiley:[/quote]

It didn’t seem all that harsh really. That’s the whole idea behind a discussion forum–different people give different sides of the story so that everyone can make up their own minds.

Truth be told, I am a little jealous. They played in Tokyo last week and the guy who was supposed to get us tickets backed out because he heard they sucked. For your sakes, I hope they don’t. Though I still have to wonder why they came back together after all these years…

They got tired of rehab, apparently.

Rehabs for pussies!

To quote tshirthell.com - “Rehab is for quitters!”

in case anyone was wondering, the show rocked and is totally gonna be worth bombing my english final today :smile:

The Crue was staying at the Ramada while their big tour bus was parked outside the front door until Friday night. Tommy Lee is a skinny scuzbucket… I didn’t get to see him but girls from my hockey team did. The other guys and managers/promoters/whoever else was with them were seen all over the hotel thursday/friday, trying to avoid the idiots that were hanging around trying to get autographs.

I heard it was a great show though… except for when Tommy Lee dropped trou and showed off his famous package.

yeah, i guess they buy out a bunch of the hotels in town so no one is “supposed” to know where they’re staying.
i got to party with them (well, it turned out that only tommy lee stayed for the party) on thursday night at some private club party for them.

haha, tommy lee was telling some dude to eff off cause he wouldn’t let his girl flash the famous motley crue cam, so he whipped it out at the dude. and i missed it!!!