Monty Robinson

Can someone please explain this to me… the guy kills two people, is guilty of obstruction of justice a crime he should be punished more than the average citizen since he knows the law and is tasked with upholding but instead abused his knowledge to get away with killing someone. The guy shows no remorse, never apologizes, gets a 4 year paid vacation at our expense, and he gets no jail time?

The reason he gets no jail time because he’d need protective custody and because he’s native… wtf? seriously race is now a valid reason to avoid jail time? this judge should be fired.

cknw.com/Channels/Reg/NewsLo … ID=1746425

Even the idiot rioters during the stanley cup riot are getting jail time… nice.

Those that know the system, are sworn to protect the system, that bend the system, and commit the crimes the system is in place to stop, should be punished to the maximum extent the system can punish.

And let’s face it, he sounds like a dirtbag anyway. The personality screening the RCMP utilize should’ve got this guy before he got in.

Some common sense

cknw.com/Channels/Reg/NewsLo … ID=1746688

Personally I don’t think there should be any provisions but this is definitely an abuse of the intent of the laws.

“The judge says Robinson has broken the public’s trust in police to protect and serve, but sending him to jail would require protective custody. She also cited his aboriginal heritage as a reason for avoiding incarceration.”

And the judges point is? I honestly don’t know what to say. I have learned not to get my hopes up when expecting decisions but this is absolutely ridiculous.

There is no such thing as Justice, ours is a legal system developed by lawyers to keep lawyers getting rich at taxpayer expense. Throw in some liberal judges and this is exactly what you get.