Missing Cat

Hi Rupertites,
My cat Marleau has been missing since Wednesday morning, which is highly unusual for her. She’s a small grey and white striped cat with a bit of brown on her back. She has a green tattoo in her ear but was not wearing a collar. She can be very skittish but also quite friendly and we would love to get her back. We live on Borden next to the park. The SPCA has been advised, but if anyone else has any information, please PM me.
Thanks.

I’ll keep my eye out. Is she a small, medium or large kitty?

Thanks all - she has been found as a direct result of a poster here - thank you Soggy for the lead!! She was trapped on top of a roof on Fraser St. and I guess couldn’t get down. Who knows how she got up there, but she’s home again now! :smile:

Aww. Never give up on your animals :smile: They’d never give up on you.

I jumped in the nanaimo river to save my retarded dog… in November. He owes me his life and knows it. Glad you found your cat.

Why didn’t you just walk out on top?

[quote=“wmcduff”]

Why didn’t you just walk out on top?[/quote]

too much wine.

I think it may be genetic. His brother swam to the middle of a pond in Newfoundland to ‘retrieve’ an anchored boat. Just kept swimming in circles with a rope in his mouth. Couldn’t figure out that if he let go of the rope, he could swim to shore. I had to go in and get him too.

Good to hear the cat is back!

[quote=“wmcduff”]

Why didn’t you just walk out on top?[/quote]

[quote=“MiG”]

I think it may be genetic. His brother swam to the middle of a pond in Newfoundland to ‘retrieve’ an anchored boat. Just kept swimming in circles with a rope in his mouth. Couldn’t figure out that if he let go of the rope, he could swim to shore. I had to go in and get him too.

Good to hear the cat is back![/quote]

LOL… not fry’s brother though he also did something similar. This was the wifes dog. He’s a lab shepherd so same brand of stupid. He tried to retrieve a big chunk of ice from the lake (think half of the lake) on our last trip to nanaimo.

I would love to know how she got up on that roof . . . just grateful that I managed to track her down - thanks to htmf! :wink:
Things our pets put us through, sheesh.