Minerals North in Fort St. James

We get to host this event this year, they’re setting up the area now. The entrance is now a mineshaft, etc. The event runs April 21 -23rd.
Going to be hectic setting up our booth, the designer we hired decided to run off to the Coast and forget about it, the woman I referred to the training grant people too 10 days to go apply and called in with an excuse her first freaking day…
tack on the college changing campuses and there’s so many Chiefs they deleted all their DSL accounts on each other and needed a panic P2P wireless install, the TV over IP P2P I set up 6 mos ago got tested and the guy wiped the setup (need it for the trade show)… and all the people discovering just NOW that you can’t print 1,000 color brochures on your $49 Lexmark… and yes the website your helper made with Publisher does look like shit (sorry too late, can’t help you)… or the partner who wants to help but phones 4x getting mad the calls aren’t returned (the whole town’s only three blocks. You know what the trucks look like)…
Hahaha tomorrow we do OUR stuff. A P2P to the show and free 10Mb wireless for attendees. The gf is off and will boss the booth into shape. The receptionist can explain over and over what “not available” means and if they decide to hoof it over to the Trade Show the $5 entrance fee will keep the penniless whiners who want free computer advice right fucking now at bay for three whole days! Woot!

W O W  things sound fun at the Fort lol

You should have one of those guessing games at your booth.

Instead of estimate the number of jelly beans in the jar maybe something like estimate the number of dumb questions to be asked in a day…

I typed like 500 words, but you don’t need to hear it.
Suffice to say it will be nice to show a 6 foot sectoral antenna and commercial Access Point tha can serve several bunkhouses three miles away to someone who won’t try to tell you that $39 Trendnet or $59 Linksys is better…