Merry Christmas everyone

I’m stuffed with stuffing, Well I was earlier… I’m now craving a turkey sandwich with all of the trimmings…

And feeling slightly empty inside because we had lack of pie this year.

Merry Christmas HTMF!

I know the feeling Bubbasteve, that craving but we went to a friends house for dinner so I have to wait for leftovers when I cook my own bird ! I have the home made cranberry sauce though and cornbread and bacon stuffing that was my contribution  :smiley: I can make a sandwich with that or to hell with it, I will sit and just eat stuffing and cranberry sauce, in front of my fridge and wash it down with nog !!  Uch, now I feel sick, second thought, nap time.  Merry XMas All !

Heres a bad story…BEWARE…:

I cooked three turkeys today…(way too much!)

One oven baked and stuffed at 22 LBS
One deep fried bird at 15LBS and imfused with a roasted red pepper and garlic sauce
Another deep fried bird at 9 LBS…

I had 15 people for dinner…LOTSA leftovers

Turkey casserole for EVA!

Hehe

Frohe Weihnachten from Germany.

Had to make turkey because my german folks wanted to try it.
My husband was upset because he wanted to have goose, their traditional Christmas meal.
My mom will make goose for him tomorrow.

Deep Fried OMG ! The best, had it down in Louisiana a few years ago but was never able to replicate it. Good Job mcsash  :smiley: Wanna share those leftovers ?  :confused:

We had one of our best Christmases ever…disconnected from the outside world Thursday night, had a great time with the kids, everyone woke up early (our teenagers regressed to childhood??) and we enjoyed a day of sunshine and fun yesterday. If I could have, I would have shellacked the whole time and keep it on my mantlepiece!  :wink:

Just love the video Mig

" MIG"  thanks man
That video was super AWESOME…wow, to be there would of been so cool