Men Who Listen listening party!

For those who can’t get their gaze more than halfway down the htmf portal, over on the garage sale forum below is the opportunity to pick up a tune about our little Podunkian paradise.

Not a bad kickin’ tune, with some interesting commentary about life at the end of Highway 16 (well the big land mass version of Highway 16)

Tune it in, report back on what you think!

Good work there Men, too bad it didn’t make the big compilation for the birthday bash…

Great tune, Barry!  Awesome stuff, man!  :sunglasses:

That’s great  :smiley: :smiley:
Cant believe that it didn’t make the CD  :confused: :confused:
Guess they don’t have a sense of humour  :unamused: :unamused:

Heaven forbid there’d be some truth to a song about prince rupert… :unamused: Good song…

Barry was my grade four teacher! He rocked!

Ain’t it the truth?  I am sure we could add a few verses of our own too  :wink:

I was more into them when they were Camel Toe.

I understand that things have changed with the band since they went to Tibet to seek the guidance of the Dalai Lama and of course after Yoko Ono arrived on the scene…  

I understand Chad Estrada is suing for copyright infringement.

Great song.  I would buy the version with Ravi Shankar.

So I have no idea who made this video, but it’s awesome.

Bravo, can’t wait for the MuchMusic Video Awards for 2010, should be a sure fire winner. :smiley:

Hah!  I just saw that on twitter and was gonna post it.  Funny stuff!

That was genius.  I’ve got a big smile on my face after listening to that - what a great tune!  I can’t believe it didn’t get on to the compilation! 

It’s all very meta to be talking about the song about the prince rumours on the internet on one of the sites that features those rumours.  Great video.

For those interested, Men Who Listen will be performing “Prince Rumour” at the Prince Rupert Birthday Bash at the Lester Centre, Wed Mar 10, during the 6:30- 8:00pm show. The Men are near the end, probably last. It is the public debut of the song to the general public.

Someone must be last, else it’d never end.