Maybe Santa will bring you a snow shovel

If you’re dreaming of a white Christmas, this may be the year your dreams come true…

If the weather forecast as provided on the Weather network is correct, then Podunkians will be hoping that Santa has a healthy supply of snow shovels in his sack for distribution to good boys and girls…

(from  the blog a town called podunk, click on the link below to see the entire article atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … 4372057167 )-

Woo hoo!  I love snow! :smiley:

Oh crap! 

No snow yet :cry:

Patience grasshopper, the clouds are moving in and you can feel it in the air, just remember where you put your shovel… :imp:

I HATE SNOW SO IF IT SNOWS IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT

LOL, my my yelling is not going to get you anywhere.

At any rate, the Weather channel is notorious for never quite getting their forecasts right and I see already they’ve scaled back the anticipated snow ,  the ten cm called for on Christmas Eve downgraded to a couple of cm. maybe 20 for Christmas and Boxing Day, 50 cm for Sat to Monday…

So who really knows eh, I’ll take the rap for many things, but being responsible for North Coast weather, sorry my attornies will be in contact should you continue on with this vein of accusation…   :smiley: