May long

Where are the big shindigs this year. X2 is a for sure, but lets here some of the other destinations.

hey lets all take it easy on the garbage and destruction this may long eh

Nice avatar Imagine!

thanks

Second Annual Chris Roberts Draft Tourney!

outer space.

That was cancelled a few weeks ago.

See http://www.room719.com/kisl/index.php

[quote=“smartass”]

That was cancelled a few weeks ago.

See http://www.room719.com/kisl/index.php[/quote]

Apparently it’s back on. Chris was at the ball fields on Wednesday saying that it was still a go.

Well he might want to inform the executive of this if he changed his mind.

Maybe he’s not running it as part of KISL? I really have no idea. I was under the impression that it was cancelled too. However, he was there on Wednesday (during the late games) saying that it was still a go.

Well it would be good to inform people one way or the other. The website says it’s cancelled, so if it’s back on again, Chris should talk to Sean to get that changed, so more players will sign up.

I would think he’d have to use KISL rules regardless of if he’s running it through the league or not.

I like how people call it “X2”, it’s funny. BTW, the last may long was a disgrace, I can’t believe you peel, there was human feces on the ground and some guy made $2,000 off the cans & bottles he picked up there.

Next time you go to shit on the ground, I hope a grizzly gets you. The least you could do is dig a hole.

“may Long” too much for the people. Save your money, your liver and do something positive with your long weekend.

I dont know why there were complaining last year about the mess!

I would of cleaned It up for $2000

[quote=“SteveDVS”]I like how people call it “X2”, it’s funny. BTW, the last may long was a disgrace, I can’t believe you peel, there was human feces on the ground and some guy made $2,000 off the cans & bottles he picked up there.

Next time you go to shit on the ground, I hope a grizzly gets you. The least you could do is dig a hole.[/quote]

oh no! not human feces!

seriously. that was the least of the problems last year…

I have to agree, the mess out there last year was pretty damn bad. There was broken glass everywhere, feces on the ground, burnt furniture, broken tents, you name it.

fuckin’ tent divers.

Did anyone end up getting in trouble or fined because of the mess last year? I know there were a few cops that got some pictures as evidence from the photo galleries on here.

Heh, good ol’ HTMF. Getting teenage kids in trouble since 1998!

nope, I dont think anything came of it.