Massacre at Virginia Tech: 29 Confirmed Dead

More news: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6570241.stm

Nothing to do with the fact anyone can walk in and buy a concealable semi-automatic handgun and a fistful of clips or a populace so warped that they’re more concerned with their ‘right’ to do that than their ‘right’ to fair health services.
If you own a handgun and it’s not licensed and at at the range, or licensed and in your own home with the ammo clocked in a separate cabinet, it’s your ‘right’ to serve time AFAIC.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_massacre

is pretty informative.

I’d like to add that our “dear good friend” George Dubbya Bush made an idiotic response to this:

“God must have been on a coffee break when this happened”

That is vintage Dubbya…what an idiot. :imp:
I am sickened and chilled to the core by this event.  So much hatred and insanity. :confused:

MSNBC has a story on the killer’s submitted material, right to NBC, outlining several things that suggest inspiration, cunning, and a long period of preparation. He is inspired by the Columbine shooting as the article says. You can find this very article in MSNBC, you’ll know what I am talking about when you see it.

BOOM! Headshot… BOOM! headshot… I can dance all day, i can dance all day.

Everybody knows you run faster with a knife.

the shooter and the bullies, my view

i never really paid any attention to the virginia tec shootings but i have listened to so many people talking about it that i had to look in to it myself. now as i see it yes he was a very disturbed young man but was it really his fault? i wonder what he was like before? it’s always our way to look for the faults in others but we find it hard to point our finger of  disapproval at our selfs! we just go on with our daily lifes and say what a sick bastard he was, and then we wonder if i can happen again, will it happen again? you bet it will! now don’t get me wrong you will always find along the way someone who was just not right in the head all thier life, the kind of person that kills little puppys for fun. but the majority of these people could have been turned aside and never even have thought of such travisties to inflict on the people around them.the young men and women that bring these things on us all most of the time are never even looked at!! yes you know were it’s going,i’m talking about the people that have nothing better to do than pick on someone because they are different then them selfs. we need as responsible people to stop the ones that bring such great misery down on us we need to teach the bullys that its not alright to pick on someone just because they find them different,they need to see the tables could be turn on them someday and they could be the odd person out. they need to understand that we do not condone picking on the weaker stranger ones that was the accepted way to act for so long!
so untill we stop the crap of he or they were just sick people how could this have happened, we will continue to mourn the dead that stack up higher and higher due to our need to blame everyone but our selfs. if we continue to ignor this problem we as responsible humans deserve every dead body that is put in the ground to be there as beacons of shame on us all.

to all the families of the truly inocent that had to pay the ultimate price for our ignorance you have my heartfelt apology.

But if everyone was armed, someone could have taken out the shooter…

Hah, yeah right NRA

If just one student had a constitutionally guaranteed 20 megaton warhead in their backpack, it wouldn’t matter how fast the bastard ran.

• Sen. Luther Butticks Jr. R. TN