M J has a another sis?

[quote=“Eso”]There’s a 1974 Cougar XR-7 in the PG Bargain Finder for $500.

Hmmm…

http://www.rankmyride.com/data//9/2/3446//.large/painted_cougar_006.jpg[/quote]

:astonished:
searches room for money

I’ll my car for that one
anyone want to buy an 1995 geo metro ????? 500 bucks !! going once !

[quote=“t-bone”]

My relationship with that young man is mutual. I get free food often enough, often in the form of french fries, and he gets a friend. :wink:[/quote]

Irish parents and huge hairdoos… That sounds so familiar … its creepy.

And I never feed you.

[quote=“Wild Gotham”]Damn eh, well that’s what happends when ya piss me off. Turn this sweet gentle person into Satan himself. Thank you very much.

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Besides, I am way too far out of town to suiey bomb your ass[/quote]

Oh and please do “suiey” bomb this town it won’t do much damage and at least you would be gone.

“The needs of the many are out weighed by the needs of the few”. says that in the bible.

[quote=“bLaH”]I’ll my car for that one
anyone want to buy an 1995 geo metro ????? 500 bucks !! going once ![/quote]

No, I’m good. Thanks anyway.

Well as long as we’re getting quotes backwards and attributions all mixed up, I might as well add…

[size=24]Khhhaaaaaannnn!!![/size]

Actually, that’s the sound I made when I realized the Slurpee machine wasn’t working at sev.

http://menino.com/photos/albums/2004-december-play/normal_IMG_9977.jpg

That is indeed a horror that no man should go though.

Yes, not even the short bald men…

1. I was also disheartened by the inoperation of the Slurpee™ machine.

2. I have been known too, on occasion, scream “Khaaaaaaaan!”

Also, http://www.khaaan.com/

That’s the greatest thing ever.

you know last night i had a slurpee…waitaminute - a “cool zone” drink from chevron, and while I think it was a bit more expensive than a slurpee, the flavours were head and shoulders above 7-11s, as well, it was nice and syrupy, and it had icy chunks that i could chew or let melt of their own accord.

now i dont know what you kids are looking for in your icy flavoured syrup beverages, but mayeb you should cast your eyes a bit up yonder?

Lime Crush flavour?

Open 24-hours? Can I pick up my expresspost packages there at the same time? Get Aeroplan points?

If so, I’m going down there right now.

Also, it’s funny to call them Slurpees™ even in other places. Sort of like asking for a Big Mac at Burger King. They know what you mean, but they don’t like it.

please don’t start the trademark and branding discussion again!

ok ok ok ok ok
we get your point.

i just like how i can buy $5 worth of gas there and there isnt a bunch of people laughing at me when i pay.

i guess if i promote it then i loose that security.

lime slurpee MARGARITA!!
I hate winter already…

I buy gas at chevron when I’m in a hurry, just 'cause I can pay at the pump. I wish the Esso speedpass stuff would work at 7-11.

heh nice new avatar…quite shiny it is :smile:

I buy fuel in the form of food and drink while at any store, because my vehicle is peddle-powered.