Loud stereo

I was wondering if there is some kind of noise bylaw. People next door to me have their stereo blaring very loud outside during the day.

Call RCMP there is a 24 hour noise bylaw … likely the first time will be a warning… subsequent visits RCMP will issue $100 bylaw tickets…

Yes. There is a bylaw. Call the RCMP. They will take care of it.

I wouldn’t call the RCMP right off the bat. Go to your neighbour, say hello, and ask him/her if they wouldn’t mind turning their music down. It can be done in a nice way. Bring donuts. It’ll make your neighbourhood a better place to be in the long run than if the RCMP show up at their front door.

Good advice, but it will all depend on who the neighbors are. Members of a motor cycle club?
People with old appliances in the front yard? People that you have had problems with in the past?
People who’s window cracks are taped up. People who just don’t give a phuck?

princerupert.ca/admin/editor … _bylaw.pdf

Oh NO, loud music in the daytime, whats next lawn care, god forbid they build a deck or have a BBQ,
Hope you make it through these trying times, we will all pray for you

[quote=“pokerjunkie”]Oh NO, loud music in the daytime, whats next lawn care, god forbid they build a deck or have a BBQ,
Hope you make it through these trying times, we will all pray for you[/quote]

This is probably your neighbour.

[quote=“crazy Horse”]

[quote=“pokerjunkie”]Oh NO, loud music in the daytime, whats next lawn care, god forbid they build a deck or have a BBQ,
Hope you make it through these trying times, we will all pray for you[/quote]

This is probably your neighbour.[/quote]

This is prob a dumb guess

I think you have to wait till 11 pm to make noise complaints. Not sure if anything will be done during the day for just music playing.

Buy a pellet gun, shoot the stereo :smile: Or use a slingshot and a marble :smile: Or if you are bored, buy a air horn :smile:

lmfao… this thread was a good read tonight during this horrible storm… okay next…hahahahaha …buy donuts, I love the slingshot and a marble.!!