Lots of action in the 6th East area

Two nights ago, I went for a cruise upto Petro Canada to find someone lying on the ground surrounded by 5 police officers with guns drawn. Yesterday morning a young teenage girl attempted jumping off the 6th Avenue bridge. This town is starting to break out in caos.

Sexual assault in McClymont last week too. A few vicious assault downtown. Ever read “The Beat” in The Daily News?? If its not some asshole attacking you its a wolf. I tell you though if some one even comes close to threatening me or my family you’ll be hearing about a murder case in town too. I won’t think twice to defend my kids.

But the wolves are fucking with us by fucking with our pets. And, the rule is, anything that fucks with us, we kill. Damn, it’s good to be at the top of the food chain!

That’s sooo funny.

ya might wannna shut your dogs up at night.

Leave the Laxgibuu!

Part of keeping the wolves out is keeping the deer out. Fence your gardens and yards.

Man I wish some deer would come and mow my lawn.

They mow the flower garden at my folks’ place regularly.

There’s wolves eating pets in Rupert now? Good gravy, my dad was right. I hope he doesn’t find out about this or I’ll never live it down.

Astrothug wrote:

Go fuck yourself asshole. Don’t yak that way to me or I’ll bitch slap you. My point was that if it’s not some goof attacking you its a wolf getting your pet. You can’t walk around this town safely anymore.

What we need to do is suspend the no-hunting law for a couple of weeks and kill at least half the deer or, at least, until the city’s deer population is down to a manageable size. Let’s face it, they shit in our yards, are a hazard to drivers, and now they’re attracting wolves. We can donate the meat to our food kitchens and good food box programs.

I know, I know. I can hear all the bleeding heart pussies now . . .

[quote=“thanos”]What we need to do is suspend the no-hunting law for a couple of weeks and kill at least half the deer or, at least, until the city’s deer population is down to a manageable size. Let’s face it, they shit in our yards, are a hazard to drivers, and now they’re attracting wolves. We can donate the meat to our food kitchens and good food box programs.

I know, I know. I can hear all the bleeding heart pussies now . . .[/quote]

Hunting inside city limits? Sounds like a blast. I’d come back to PR for that.