Lost, reward if found!

We are looking for a small white Jack Russel named Max who went missing in the 100 block of 9th East today around 3:00pm.  :blush: Max has black and brown patches on his face and black patch on his butt. If found pease call 627 6990. REWARD IF FOUND

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

:smiley: He so cute…might have been dog napped…
ransom to follow…

He’s obviously still out there because he’s having fun.  The thoughts of home don’t seem so enticing…

Reflect on that.

Max was getting watch buy my GF’s parents while i was at work when he went missing. Just got a call from a lady who called the spca, and they picked him up. Just waiting for them to open.

Thanks to all who read this post.   

Great news!!! :smiley:

damn the spca, would have been cheaper if he was dog napped…lol…j/k.
happy to hear he was found

It was a good thing the SPCA picked him up, rather than your furry friends. Have you seen your furry friends around in the past month, cause i havn’t heard anything?

yes seen a few out at Ridley a one year old, nice picture of him/her on website; and also there as been a few spotted back in town. near Morsby park and on east side of town, no doubt the same wolf. thanks for asking.

There have been sightings around the golf course/prss area. Two wolves have been spotted twice in the last week. The last sighting was Tuesday, they were walking down the side street across from the shcool going towards the golf course. Funny I haven’t heard of any reports of these wolves anywhere.

Police reports Daily News Yesterday had keep dogs and other pets in at night as wolves have been spotted in town again…

with the new power lines going to the port, there is now easer access for them. to travel around.

So Glad you found Max and though the shelter opens at 1pm, I would wait til about 1:30-2 to phone and arrange to pick him up.  Also, was coming back from Port Ed. last weekend and spotted 2 wolves just wandering around the storage place in the Industrial Park so they are cruising everyone. Please, keep an alert eye on your pets, cats included! It is kitten season so outdoor moms and their kittens are unfortunately, and sadly, prime targets and yes, I am a bleeding heart …Sorry :cry:

[quote=“codybear5”]  Also, was coming back from Port Ed. last weekend and spotted 2 wolves just wandering around the storage place in the Industrial Park so they are cruising everyone. Please, keep an alert eye on your pets, cats included! It is kitten season so outdoor moms and their kittens are unfortunately, and sadly, prime targets and yes, I am a bleeding heart …Sorry :cry:
[/quote]

Natural selection. We have too many stray cats, they are everywhere.

[quote=“Mellow Yellow”]
Max was getting watch buy my GF’s parents while i was at work when he went missing.[/quote]

Why would Max disappear when with your GF’s parents?

Reflect on that.

Why don’t you reflect on why you are trying to get into this dog’s head and your need to use the term"Reflect on that."

In my country, We “reflect” on very many strays and take them in.

Stir fry doggies…nice. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just a small relection on this pet topic of yours, why is it that dog owners take their dogs for walks to crap in their neighbours yards?  They pass their neighbours each walking dogs, exchange pleasantries then their canine squats in the other guy’s yard. 

Cats, yes maybe too many, but they do have the dignity of digging a hole and burying it.

I wonder how my neighbour would feel about me just squatting in his yard, or how he would feel about having to clean it off his boot?

Further. . .why do humans treat better and cuddle more their canines and felines than their own children?

and isn’t GF an oxymoron? (to a guy)

Not that I am attempting to stir anything up here:-)

Number 1:  Not all dog owners are completely oblivious to pooper scooper etiquette - while a LOT are - there are some of us that diligently carry poop bags with us and take the mess to a garbage can.  While I admit if the poop is soft and runny I don’t bother because it’s impossible to pick up.

Number 2:  The cat that craps on my lawn daily does NOT bury it - not sure if he’s just retarded or what.

Number 3:  Animals don’t talk back, throw toys at your or try to drown their brothers/sisters.

With some of the dogs I have seen around town you’d need like a Pooper Scooper Backpack

haha, ok I’ll bite:
1.because its how you meet your neighbours, its an equal exchange so nobody feels taken advantage of. I have never heard of cat shit pilling up in the yard.
2. because they have better manners, are more respectful of others property, they don’t bite the hand that feeds them or run up large cell phone bills. they are also available for cuddling, as they dont live on msn.