Lord Zedd’s Newsletter Volume 7

LORD ZEDD’S NEWSLETTER
VOLUME 7

GUESTBOOK:

Don’t forget to sign my guest book, help me improve my site even more. Tell me what you want to see on it, the kind of movies you want me to review. Tell the world what you think of movies.

pub11.bravenet.com/guestbook/928008752/

Also remember that if you have a request or care to donate a pic, you can. Just go to:
lordzeddshomepage.tripod.com/id3.html

NEWS:

I guess the biggest news the creation of the half star this month, now our reviews might have a half mark. Like 6 and a half stars instead of 7. Now the lowest rank of a movie before the noose is the half star.

Thanks to all who have signed my guestbook. It is a inspiration to my site. This is how I find out what you want on my site. Please tell others of it, for as far as I know it is the first guestbook that allows visitors to dictate the content of a site.

UPDATES:

MOVIE REVIEWS:

HORROR MOVIES:

A rock from Space turns a college student into a rampaging reptile on the hunt for fresh victims.
TRACK OF THE MOONBEAST (1976)
evenmorereviews2.tripod.com/id26.html

Has the ghost of a dead biker come back to Spring Break for revenge?
WELCOME TO SPRING BREAK (1988)
morereviews3.tripod.com/id7.html

A plant from space becomes a real challenge for a meek flower Shoppe employee.
LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS (1960)
morereviews3.tripod.com/id8.html

FANTASY MOVIES:

Conan the Barbarian faces off with a snake-worshiping cult.
CONAN THE BARBARIAN (1982)
morereviews3.tripod.com/id4.html

SCI-FI MOVIES:

Superman faces his greatest threat, a solar powered clone named Nuclearman.
SUPERMAN IV: THE QUEST FOR PEACE (1987)
morereviews3.tripod.com/id3.html

Mister Freeze and Poison Ivy have teamed up against the Batman
BATMAN AND ROBIN (1997)
evenmorereviews2.tripod.com/id27.html

Alien invaders merge a vacuum cleaner merges with a shag carpet and a centipede to create a ravenous beast.
THE CREEPING TERROR (1964)
morereviews3.tripod.com/id5.html

Lord Doom sends a massive monster to conquer the Earth
KRAA! THE SEA MONSTER (1998)
evenmorereviews2.tripod.com/id28.html

Talk about a BEE-Movie
INVASION OF THE BEE GIRLS (1973)
evenmorereviews2.tripod.com/id29.html

Earth survivors must battle a hybrid monster which hiding from an ion storm.
HYBRID (1997)
evenmorereviews2.tripod.com/id30.html

The Abarangers team up with the Hurricangers for their first giant smackdown.
ABARANGER VS. HURRICANRANGER (2003)
evenmorereviews2.tripod.com/id31.html

FAMILY MONSTER MOVIES:

A boy goes after the ultimate treasure hunt, if a scheming Cyborg doesn’t kill him first.
TREASURE PLANET (2002)
morereviews3.tripod.com/id6.html

REVIEWS FROM FRIENDS OF ZEDD’S PAGE

Reviewed by Dianne Roberts:

A crew hired to salvage a ship missing for decades may never disembark alive.
GHOST SHIP (2002)
diannerobertsreviews.tripod.com/id1.html

REQUESTS:

AS REQUESTED BY ALEK
SILVER AND GREEN POWER RANGERS
requestsforzedd.tripod.com/id4.html

EPISODE GUIDE UPDATES:

Carl finds that old black magic in the world of fashion.
KOLCHACK THE NIGHT STALKER EPISODE 14 “THE TREVI COLLECTIONâ€

Who the hell is this guy ? and why is he bothering to review Mighty Morphin Power Rangers ?

It’s not Power Rangers, It’s Sentai, There are completely different. For one, Power Rangers ia American. Sentai is Japanese. Two, Power Rangers don’t say the word “KILL” Sentai does. In fact Sentai Kills people. Allot of the time. In Zyurangers the Green Ranger didn’t lose his powers, he lost his life. There’s a many of Sentai fan that would hang you upside down and beat you with sticks for calling Sentai Power Rangers. I know, they did it to me, vocally of course.

Besides, my site does review Power Rangers series. Hello, my name is LORD ZEDD.

Dude, Zedd is not a cool name. The Zedd from Pulp Fiction so labeled that name.

It’s official… If Lord Zedd is over the age of 13, he is an unrecoverable loser.

I admit I have not seen Pulp Fiction, but in the Power Rangers universe. Lord Zedd was one of the most feared conquers of the universe. One of the Rangers most powerful villains ever. With a wave of his staff he can make monsters out of anything. A piranha, a book, a handsaw, anything. Anything. Plus he has Serpentara, a giant robot dragon that dwarfs even the mighty Megazord. Of course he foolish wasted most of Serpantara’s energy in an attempt to destroy the Power Rangers. But all and all a cool monster. In fact he was the one that sent Rita to Earth 10,000 years ago. With his awsome Powers he conquered every planet he set his sights on. All, say one. The Earth and only because of Zordon and the Power Rangers.

That’s not nice thing to say. I bet you watch Wrestling. I can say the same. I am 33 years old and I have a thing for monsters. That’s it, I like monsters in every shape and form. While other kids looked up to Sports heroes, ,my heroes were Godzilla, Gamera, Giant Robot from JOHNNY SOKKO AND HIS FLYING ROBOT. Is that so wrong?

No, your arguement is peanuts, this is why; people who wrestling have somthing wrong with their head, either way, I’m just saying that the name Zedd is lame.

I might be lame, but I can spell B-R-A-I-N! I saw what it said before you hit and edit the word to head.

Brain? It says head.

A 33 year-old Power Rangers lover, haha. Get outta your fantasy world buddy. And about your fetish for monsters… damn.

I never said fetish, I said thing. There’s a difference. You can have a thing about racing and not be a fetish. Sheesh. Get your mind out of the gutter.

This conversation has become quite funny.

Well fine, fetish, thing. I gues it’s all in the eyes of the beholder. What brings your here anyways. Did someone from this forum ask for a monthly update on your power rangers or whatever site?

No, not really. I was searching forums for topics that fit my site. That’s all.

[quote=“Dictionary.com”]fet·ish also fet·ich Listen: ftsh, ftsh ]
n.

1. An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.

2. An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence: made a fetish of punctuality.

3. Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.

4. An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation.

[/quote]

I’m pretty sure monsters fit in there somewhere… and Zedd’s attentiveness to decribing what is and isn’t Power-Ranger like, definately fits into #2 or #4.

Someone needs to grow up and move out of his parent’s basement.

Shows what you know, my parents don’t even have a basement.

Nor do we care.

I can’t wait to move into the basement. That’s practically moving out! 8)

I’m moving out in 4 days… It ain’t no basement either.