Loooking for anyone that remembers 1975-1985

Ok…Im taking a long shot here by mentioning this…but if anyone remembers anything in prince rupert around 1975 to 1985…A man from Prince Rupert…He used to drive an Orange small sport car(similiar to pic Im using here)around mainly the park ave area…white guy…dark blond hair…He owned that Orange small car for years…He got fat after wards…he had a comb over…but this man used to offer me rides to school everyday when I was living with my Grandma on Park Ave…I am trying to find out if anyone in prince rupert remmebers this man…I have a photo of the type of car he used to drive…but this car was Orangie color…I believe he had a spoiler…He used to offer me rides right up tilll I was 17years old…I need to find any witness or people that remmeber him here in prince rupert…

Ok…Im taking a long shot here by mentioning this…but if anyone remembers anything in prince rupert around 1975 to 1985…A man from Prince Rupert…He used to drive an Orange small sport car(similiar to pic Im using here)around mainly the park ave area…white guy…dark blond hair…He owned that Orange small car for years…He got fat after wards…he had a comb over…but this man used to offer me rides to school everyday when I was living with my Grandma on Park Ave…I am trying to find out if anyone in prince rupert remmebers this man…I have a photo of the type of car he used to drive…but this car was Orangie color…I believe he had a spoiler…He used to offer me rides right up tilll I was 17years old…I need to find any witness or people that remmeber him here in prince rupert…

That looks more like a late 90’s-early 2000’s Chevy Cavalier, not something from the 70’s.

I recall an orange car from around that era and do know the driver. He spent a ton of time at the Imperial Palace when he wasn’t at work at Columbia Cellulose. Not sure it is the same person or not but could the vehicle be a sporty datsun? If I recall, it was called something like a datsun 200 or? Anyway, can you remember anything else about this man other than his combover? The person I’m thinking was quite a bit shorter than average.

I believe thats the one Cst…That car the Datsun is exactly it…now to find the name of the man that owned that car for years…

cst.Ferman.I wonder if you can give me a call if you dont mind.ty very much for this valuable info

Hello again - I rarely log in when I visit this site so do apologize for the delay in replying to your private message. I just now sent you a detailed and lengthy message. I am hopeful you will find the answers you seek.

Thank you…sent a reply

I’m on it.

I sent a message to but am in town right now chatting with a mutual friend. I apprised her of this thread and she has pumped me with additional information regarding my last message. Very incriminating and cements what I messaged you. This definitely is the man but I cannot access my messages with the phone I’m using. I will message you again sometime after 7:30 tonight.

A friend of mine had a orange Datsun 240 z ,Can"t remember the year of the car it was a 74 or 76,But he bought the car in 80 0r 81.