Looking for Friends

Hello,

My family and I have moved to the west side of town (Near Pineridge), we used to live on far east 6th ave.
My son now 11 years old has decided to stay at his old school as he is nearly finished elementry and has good friends there.  However he has been unable to meet kids his own age on this side of town.  Trips to the parks,  walks around the area have not given results.
So I thought I would post here to see if anyone has children around that age he could meet.  Hang out with on weekends, explore Morsby Park, Bike rides, Paint Ball, etc…
He likes Mech warriors, Rune scape, Skate boarding, Paintball etc…

Cheers.

ooh!  My cousins in law are on the west side, close to PRSS though, so probably not too close to Pineridge. (I’m new here, and still don’t really know the area)  but anyway, they’re both into paintball… I think the youngest is 12, and the oldest is 14.  They’re pretty sweet little guys.  They have an AWESOME home, with a cool tree fort.  Every boy’s dream.  If you PM me with your home phone number, I could pass it on to my aunt-in-law and she could maybe call you to have a get together…