Looking for a rental!

Family of 3, quiet, non-smoking, non-partier couple and one 8 month old baby. looking for a rental of preferably 2 bedrooms!
-house/suite/or duplex!

so if anybody knows of any nice decent places in town could you please reply that would be great because ive been to tinker and have been looking in the newspaper and the places ive looked at so far havent been that great

hi, were moving out of a rental at the end of the month, send me a email jmmorrison2010@hotmail.com ill give you more info so you can contact owner. 2 bedroom house, lots of storage, reasonable rent, pet friendly, yard, close to dt.

still looking!!!

Ive got a three bedroom you can look at if youre looking for something a little bigger, its under the rentals call me if interested .

Call 778-884-1324. Awesome 2 bedroom suite. Quiet cul-de-sac in a great residential area. Call cell # for more info.

thanks for replying you guys but its just out of our price range and we need a washer and dryer or at least the hook ups!

and jmmorrison i sent you an email!

I have a newly renovated two bedroom suite. Washer and dryer included. Also included cable and Internet. Let me know how I can contact you.

Two bedroom renovated suite available. Includes washer and dryer. Also includes cable and internet. If you are still looking, let me know how to contact you.

you can either email me at brittanyrussell10@hotmail.com or give me a call at 600-7810