Looking for a plumber

I’m looking for a plumber for my kitchen sink. Any good reviews to help me decide which one to hire?

I like GR plumbing- Joe Ruperto.

Ditto

I agree.

I also agree…

Bill Keating, Cross Flow, and GR Plumbing are the guys that I regularly call.

be careful with Cross Flow cost wise is my advice there, others may have had better experiences… GR is always fair, and really always do well with Saanich also…

[quote=“jamesbrown”]

be careful with Cross Flow cost wise is my advice there, others may have had better experiences… GR is always fair, and really always do well with Saanich also…[/quote]

Agreed on the cost of Cross Flow, but, quality of work is good. I cannot recommend Saanich.

I also say GR plumbing…do not use cross flow , that guys is waaay overpriced.

Wow, thanks for all the replies. Looks like the consensus is GR. I, too have heard a few things about Saanich since it was sold.

thanks for the heads up, I never realized Saanich has sold so won’t recommend, I am now in a rental situation and won’t be calling for plumbers but good to know…

Who bought Saanich and what are the Grubers doing now??

Senior Gruber was working for a while while the transition to the new owner took place, but I believe he’s retired now. Junior Gruber is still at Saanich, just not in the field as much. He’s in the office now.

I love those guys.

Don McLean from Ocean View bought into the company.