You guys are soooo lucky Commodore went under so you could have that argument!
I have to shed everything I can’t fit into my gf’s closet by the end of the month so I’m taking 1/2 a pickup full of Amigas and Amiga software to the dump on Sunday. It’s time… long beyond time, but I tell ya it still feels like I’m taking my favorite cat to be put down… :cry:

Amiga, pshaw! Atari ST baby.

ssh! revealing your age.
( i had the one with the plastic membrane keyboard Atari 400?)

I was playing with my Apple IIc the other day… found a nice program to transfer software to it, and a c cross compiler for it, cc65. Made a serial link cable, and I was set.

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]ssh! revealing your age.
( i had the one with the plastic membrane keyboard Atari 400?)[/quote]

I had one of those…I spent the summer of '84 in Rupert working and made oodles of cash and upgraded it. From 16KB of RAM to a whopping 48KB. And bought a Rana 5000 floppy drive. Total cost? About $450 bucks if I recall.

I was going to also get the keyboard that looked like the Atari 800 installed but they didnt have one in stock.

A friend had an ST but didnt like it and bought an amiga. I borrowed the ST and had it till he moved about 4 months later.

I still would like to get an Apple IIc. That was a machine I always wanted cause of the built in assembler/disassem.

CALL -151