Locked Threads

I give up.

Aye, but it was a good warning.

Thanks.

Yeah, there’s a reason they get locked. Apparently it’s lost on you so I’m not going to bother explaining it.

i <333 locked threads.

Congrats.

How about we just delete that one shall we? Slandering someone to a bulletin board just because YOU have a huge problem with them, isn’t the solution. Grow up.

you should be an English teacher.

I keep missing all the fun stuff. What to know what is sad though? I knew what libel was because of “The Guy Game” http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/puzzle/theguygame/review.html

awww man, i hope someone saved whatever controversy that was…

Locked threads pwn.

miguel borges is working at the insect chemical ecology laboratory in beltsville

All across Peru miguel is a saint.

I’M slandering people? I ain’t said shit compared to all the bullshit lies she’s been telling people about my husband and me for the last 3 years!!! Wether or not Mig deletes or locks anything I say is irrelevant; as long as I speak my mind I feel better.

Come on people it is only the internet. Besides, what other people think means nothing. Get over it

Actually that doesn’t make me small minded. The fact that you refuse to accept anything other than your own beliefs makes YOU small minded. There are other people than you in this world and other views besides yours. Accept it and move on; even if you don’t agree with them all.

your views suck though