Late night Parties

That’s what I always thought too - at least a LITTLE further investigation.  If not, then it’s akin to calling 911 for a medical emergency and seeing the ambulance do a quick drive-by.

Address?  :imp:

The quote was meant for the above /\

Organize your neighbours!!! We had a party house in our neighbourhood - they were drug dealers too.  At first we just ignored it - the party stayed indoors, but after a couple months the regular parties started spilling out onto the lawn, lots of noise and fights, and creepy looking characters wandering around.  We spoke to other people in the neighbourhood who also had enough and they started calling the police, I’m sure every party got at least 6 noise complaints - from 6 different.  It took about 6 months but eventually the homeowner took notice and the animals were evicted (i think) or they just moved cause they no longer live there. 

We had a party house , it was a rental, I found the homeowner, discussed the issue and he did nothing, until 4 or 5 of the neighbours started calling when the party got out of hand, he did not like being woken up at 4am on a regular basis , he had a new baby and was not happy … but the renters got removed … peaceful sleep most nights now!

I am not a drug dealer. Party is word of mouth.

puchase a cop uniform for halloween and then you’ll have it handy when the time arrises to screw with the minds of intoxicated idiots spilled onto the streets at night… :angry:  :astonished:  :confused:  :stuck_out_tongue:  :blush:  :unamused:  :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:aahhhaaaaaaa 

Careful…those drunken idiots may have $75 tucked into their shoes!! :smiley: :smiley:

(Sorry to steal from another thread  :wink:)

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: oh ya, aahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What if it’s always the cops who are having the parties???  I swear the ones that live on my road have parties once a fortnight…

hahaha, then I guess that sucks… who are you gonna call…Ghost buster’s to save the day  :confused: hehehe…sorry :smile:

Resort to violence, tell em they’ll get their face Rypiened off

Let them party and park coroner’s wagon outside.