Kumar gone?

I heard through the grapevine that Vic quit , now that is worth celebrating. Maybe he will give back the keys to the city and go peacefully…

No man, I bet he’ll go file off the ‘Do Not Copy’ stamp.

Gone from what Ive been told.

Came in with great reviews till they started hearing of his track record.Good dresser though.Bill Smith was a little shorter but believed in the city.

we still have to pay vic for 5 years he has a contract …so I here!!

Maybe he’ll be working for CityTel …

hear?

So Kumar resigns and after so many people in city hall complaining about Victor, they send him away with a Big Dinner and praises. I cannot understand these fearless bunch of Herbie’s Merrymen. I thnk the word is called phoney. Well soon they will get to shake babys and kiss hands. We do need a change…

Yeah apparently 51 people ate on taxpayer dollars at Galaxy Gardens to celebrate his send-off? Damn politicians… can’t even pay $20 for their own food.

$20? you wish.

[quote=“smartass”]

Yeah apparently 51 people ate on taxpayer dollars at Galaxy Gardens to celebrate his send-off? Damn politicians… can’t even pay $20 for their own food.[/quote]

$19 a plate for those who attended. I’m just glad that he is gone. NOt too happy about paying for a guy who won’t even be coming back to town. I’m just happy that the asshole is gone.

According to the paper last week this isn’t true. Since he’s the one who decided to leave we don’t have to pay out his contract.

As for the free dinner… well I don’t know who attended but I’m sure there were city workers there who deserve a free dinner for thier hard work.

Mike

[quote=“CrazyMike”]

According to the paper last week this isn’t true. Since he’s the one who decided to leave we don’t have to pay out his contract.

As for the free dinner… well I don’t know who attended but I’m sure there were city workers there who deserve a free dinner for thier hard work.

Mike[/quote]

One of the councillors was pretty vocal about it at Tim Hortons, and said whoever wanted to show up, could show up. I’m sure it was mostly town big-wigs though. But the councillor did state that city taxpayers picked up the bill for the dinner.

[quote=“smartass”]

Yeah apparently 51 people ate on taxpayer dollars at Galaxy Gardens to celebrate his send-off? Damn politicians… can’t even pay $20 for their own food.[/quote]

Hey, at least it wasn’t the Crest. The bar bill alone would probably be double that per person! :unamused:

Didnt you hear me… the city didnt pay for the food. It was at Galaxy. Not alot of people attended. Some out of towners and only one Dept head. How can you celebrate with a guy that has threatened the livlihoods of every City employee since he started.